“Best hibachi food we've ever had” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
newark, delaware
“Best hibachi food we've ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

We eat here at least two or three times each summer (it is not open in winter). The restaurant is lovely and the food is always great. Recently my granddaughter and I were in there and no one else arrived to sit at our table, but the cook still did a great job just for the two of us. We will come back again and again.

• Visited June 2013

hamburg
“Nice inside, good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Not much to look at outside but inside is nice , small but has 8 Hibachi grills and other tables , food was good service was fast in and out in 40min witch is fast , I will return again this was are first time at this Hibachi , no alcohol it's being your own

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cape May, New Jersey
“Another great place in Rio Grande!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

This is another great place that is always on the short list of places to eat. My family loves the Hibachi (as do I) and I love the excellent Sushi. We get there fried rice as take out instead of fast food like McDonald's. Quick, delicious & friendly!

Visited February 2013
Wildwood, NJ
“Friday with No Reservations!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

We went on a Friday (2/8/13) evening, walk ups about 7pm with no reservations. We were greeted asap and sat without a wait with another party of 3. We always get a great experience here, as this place is a favorite for lunch, with lunch, a soft drink and tip coming in under $17.

We ordered a lobster dish and a steak/chicken combo. Salad and soup were served immediately after the order, and soft drinks were kept filled all evening. Our hibachi chef was fun and efficient, and our meals were served correct and hot, plus 2 shrimps for an app.

I think Momiji does a great job. I do not know anyone who has had a less than great meal here. I enjoy eating here, and bringing people here. Benihana could learn a few lessons on keeping a little more quiet atmosphere like Momiji has.

• Visited March 2013
“One of a kind!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

I've been here twice I the past year so far its an experience you'll never forget. The hibachi is such a treat for anyone looking for an exciting night out with someone special or even a first date! Food is very good & prepared right in front of you