“fine french food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Hackensack, New Jersey
“fine french food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

fine food in a relaxed but elegant atomsphere, The pre fix is a real find. So many choices, and the service is professional and friendly. Can't wait to go back . Bring a bottle of wine and let them show you how good a evening with them can be. The owner is a great guy who really cares about his patrons. You are treated like family.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Upper Saddle River, New Jersey
“great french food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Excellent food but the space is very small and tight. We were there for a birthday celebration and the setup was a long rectangular table that made it impossible to converse with other guests. The food is off the charts - I recommend no more than a party of 6.

“My favorite place to eat in Ridgewood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

We have been fans of Latour for years- I never tire if the menu- every dish is delicious- grouper with fresh mango sauce is fantastic. Whenever we are with friend awe love to bring them to taste the food and meet Enrique- the sweetest most thoughtful waiter I have ever met.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
new jersey
“Still great after all these years”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

I have been going here for years and consider this one of the best restaurants in the area. After last nights dinner I put this as my favorite in north jersey. I had a seafood risotto as a first course and venison as an entree. They were both superb. My wife and I shared a tart tartan and a great profiterals. This is not a moderate priced restaurant but with it being a byob it is great.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bucks County, PA
“Fabulous Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

My wife and I were in Ridgewood on business and were looking for a place for lunch. Just near the train station we found Latour and had a fantastic lunch!!! The fixed price menu of $24.95 was a steal and everything was absolutely delicious. From the escargots to the chicken cordon bleu to the pan seared Florida grouper to the chocolate ganache cake we felt like we were back in France. This is a BYOB and we bought a bottle of wine from around the corner, making for a most delightful and absolutely outstanding lunch. We would highly recommend Latour for a taste of France and a most enjoyable dining experience.

• Visited March 2013