“What more can you ask for?” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Earn 2X HHonors Points!
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Ridgefield Park
“What more can you ask for?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

I am too busy a person to bothering writing a review, but, this time, I think these guys (Hampton Inn) deserve my time and effort. My first experience of Hampton was in Buffalo, NY a few years ago. It was a day trip with my family, and didn't want to spend too much on hotel, so picked one of the less expensive hotels around the shopping center, and that was Hampton Inn. As I was checking out, I thought they were pretty good. I think I have been to Hampton Inn's here and there a few more times, and I always had a wonderful time. Today, I am staying at Hampton Inn, New Jersy (Ridgefield Park), and I must say that I am impressed. There is everything here. Check in was simple, although I didn't have a reservation (took me 5 min). When I stepped into the hotel room, the furniture and the atmosphere was that of a 5 star hotel, while I also found convenience features that you would see at a motel: fridge, microwave, .... Receptacles are everywhere on every side of the wall, and the bathroom is super clean and organized. Beds are firm and linens clean. Washer and Dryer across the hallway... TV is at least 50cm away from the wall, so I had an easy access to the auxillary inputs, and I was able to connect Wii machine for my son (big smile on his face). I mean, what else can you ask for from a hotel that charges you less than $150? Oh, don't forget, they do offer complimentary breakfast. That means a free meal for 4 of us. I mean, .... what else can you ask for? I think I am convinced that I will look for Hampton Inn wherever I go. I know my review sounds like one that is written by a staff, but I am not. I am just a tourist from Canada, spending my few days in NJ with my family. Hope this helps.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Agnes Y, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ridgefield Park, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a fantastic review in TripAdvisor of our Hotel so all our potential guests know we are a great choice in the Ridgefield Park area. We really appreciate you staying with us and are very pleased that you have enjoyed your stay. . Please stay with us again when you are back in the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Great hotel at great price and great staff. It is a new hotel and still clean. You can hear everything from hallway so don't be loud. Very dangerous when entering and existing from hotel as this hotel is located at the exit of major highway. Plenty of free parking. Definitely no tress passers!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Montvale
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

I like this hotel with services included like internet and swimming pool. The only problrm is in its location is not easy and there is no bus stop near to it or other services like supermarket you can reach by walk. I like the breakfast every day there is a change

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Ridgefield Park
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

Good rooms and breakfast, If do not have a car is far away to Metro , bus or Manhattan. Transort very expensive. Poor guide or support from personal of Hotel.------------------------------------------

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Raynham, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Went to visit in N.J. found this Hampton Inn ,in the area....It was very convenient, for us .

Staff was very accommodating. We did not book at same time, so we were not on same floor. We asked if we could be ,they changed rooms, to 3 rooms together. Very nice about doing that..

Had to be one of the cleanest Hampton Inn, it was spotless, lobby ,rooms and Dining area...

Have stayed at Hampton Inn ,in the past, but this was the nicest...

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Orchard Park, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

I was taking my daughter to NYC for a weekend of shopping. I was looking for a hotel. I saw a Hampton Inn just up the road and pull in. It was fast check in, and wonderful room. Would stay again. I don't know what to say they want 200 characters. I hotel was great and that's that.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Pembroke Pines, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

Entrance to hotel is very dangeous and very difficult to get in and out of, go some where else if you can. Hotel was fine, but no way would I stay there becasue of the acess, breakfast was ok, each day something new

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Ridgefield Park? Share your experiences!