“Very comfortable hotel” 4 of 5 stars

I Love NYC Package
Hyannis, Massachusetts
“Very comfortable hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

This hotel is very clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. A pool is a must for me as I need to excersize for my health and although this one was small and rather shallow it was very clean and warm. The bus that stops near the hotel and goes into Manhatten is a great convience.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Adam G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ridgefield Park, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Thanks for your feedback! We take great pride in our guest service and try to make each stay memorable. We look forward to serving you again soon.

238 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
  • Turkish first
Clayton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

this hotel was among the best I've experienced regarding accessibility. The roll in shower in particular was very well laid out and I could use it without any assistance. The rest of the room was equally well appointed for accessibility.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thanks for your wonderful comments, we appreciate your business. We are glad we met your needs and you enjoyed your time here. Looking forward to your next stay with us!
Laurel, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I go to this hotel anytime I am in the NJ/NYC area because they are an awesome people who works there and the are is like in the middle of everywhere and I love their breakfast and the location. One of the best hotels I have resided in.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent so far
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Adam G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ridgefield Park, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thanks for rating us your favorite hotel! We try to make each guest feel important, and comfortable. I hope to see you again soon and appreciate your comments.
BRAMPTON
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Very clean hotel. Room was clean and included fridge and microwave. Breakfast not included but did have it which was good. Had dinner 1 night which was also good with good service. They provided lemon water , coffee and cookies in the lobby. Only problem was 2 out 3 evenings no cups were available, we had to ask for cups. Other concern was not enough towels were provided for each day. Had to ask front desk for more towels each night of our stay even though the front desk attendant told me the problem would be rectified on the first day and communicated to the mgr. You would think they would know how many guests stay in each room. Hotel is only 20-30min to the Port Authority by the NJ transit. Bus stop is beside the parking lot and it costs $4.25 each way. Would stay again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thanks for your review! I am happy you enjoyed your stay. I do apologize for the lack of cups, as the beverages do go quickly in the summer. It's great to see you enjoyed the staff and cleanliness of the hotel. We pride ourselves on these things. Safe travels, and see you soon!
NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Various family members and I stayed here while my wife underwent a lung transplant in Manhattan. The hotel is clearly well managed, as it is very clean and the employees are very polite and helpful. Every request was met with a can do attitude and a prompt response. Very impressed so far, we're here for another week at least and so I will update this if need be. So far after 3 nights very very pleased. Don't miss breakfast. While it is a shade pricey, the food is tasty and good quality. The hostess Daniella is very attentive and friendly, say hi to her!

• Stayed September 2013
I appreciate your comments, and know that the staff here tries very hard to make each stay a memorable one. Our guests are the most important part of our business, so thank you for choosing us. Hopefully you will be back soon!
Reedsville, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

We stayed here 2 nights. I changed my mind at the last minute and they were very accommodating because I had booked it online for the first night and by the time we arrived we even checked in early. I was surprised to read on here before my trip that the staff was rude because everyone was extremely nice and the kids really enjoyed talking with the blonde at night she had a really good sense of humor. My few complaints with this place would definitely be the housekeeping. For a fancy hotel like this I would have expected it to be clean when we got there. There was chips back under the bed and an electronic cigarette box so apparently they didn't sweep the floors to good. The jacuzzi was very nice but the indoor pool was too cold to even enjoy it. This hotel is not around anything so I would recommend bringing snacks because the snacks here were very pricey in this hotel. It was nice to have the bus pick us up right at the hotel but its a mess trying to figure out which bus you need to get on when you leave the city and for a family of 4 it was $36 a day for us which isn't the hotels fault it's just something to consider if you are not to familiar with NYC. I would stay here again but next time I'm going to be checking closer into the city because with this place being only 7 miles like it said it took awhile to get to the city and if you have tickets to places you would be late and the bus they pack it full so you stand and you have to hold on pretty good.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Really great experience. We were visiting New York with a group and stayed at this hotel. The bed was so comfortable we fell asleep right away and felt refreshed. The quality of the bathroom products, service, breakfast etc. is A+ The bus stopped right in front of our hotel so we could come and go as we please

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Ridgefield Park? Share your experiences!