Very clean hotel. Room was clean and included fridge and microwave. Breakfast not included but did have it which was good. Had dinner 1 night which was also good with good service. They provided lemon water , coffee and cookies in the lobby. Only problem was 2 out 3 evenings no cups were available, we had to ask for cups. Other concern was not enough towels were provided for each day. Had to ask front desk for more towels each night of our stay even though the front desk attendant told me the problem would be rectified on the first day and communicated to the mgr. You would think they would know how many guests stay in each room. Hotel is only 20-30min to the Port Authority by the NJ transit. Bus stop is beside the parking lot and it costs $4.25 each way. Would stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Ridgefield Park Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Ridgefield Park Hotel Ridgefield Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the brand new Hilton Garden Inn Ridgefield Park located directly off of I-95 (New Jersey Turnpike) at exit 68. We are close to the places where you need to be - New York City is 5 miles away, the meadowlands, shopping, and catering halls. When you’re in town for a meeting, wedding or any special occasion, look no further stay with us, and let us exceed your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Ridgefield Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.