Having had some difficulty figuring out where to house a guest this week, I came across reviews for the Hilton. For approx $100 a night, the hotel delivered a very solid experience. The hotel feels new, and is maintained very cleanly. It's not luxurious, although the staff really tries to keep a cozy feel to the lobby bar/dining area.
Also a note that the staff here seems to be very attentive, friendly, and genuinely invested in providing a comfortable stay.
- Clean, Large rooms
- Comfy beds
- Coin-operated Laundry
- In-room microwave
- Location relative to city is reasonable, and the price reflects this. Expect an hour commute to city, door to door, which is average for non-city hotels.
- The hotel is built off the Turnpike and has no walkable areas for shops/coffee. Best for travelers with a car.
- slightly difficult to access
Overall, there are some shady places in the vicinity, but I would definitely suggest HGI in the future for out of towners.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the brand new Hilton Garden Inn Ridgefield Park located directly off of I-95 (New Jersey Turnpike) at exit 68. We are close to the places where you need to be - New York City is 5 miles away, the meadowlands, shopping, and catering halls. When you’re in town for a meeting, wedding or any special occasion, look no further stay with us, and let us exceed your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Ridgefield Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Ridgefield Park Hotel Ridgefield Park