“Beautiful hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Sea Isle City, New Jersey
“Beautiful hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for a wedding in June. it was unseasonably hot! It is a first rate hotel. The rooms are roomy and clean. The river view is stunning and the staff can't do enough for you. The wedding reception was first class from beginning to end.
Would definitely go back!

Room Tip: The sun comes in from the River view rooms and really heats up the room, but the view is awesome.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
agreene926, Rooms Division Manager at Oyster Point Hotel, responded to this review, July 20, 2013
Dear Madotz,

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review! We take great pride in providing comfortable and contemporary accommodations, superior service and flawless events at the Oyster Point Hotel. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

I have shared your comments with our staff and they are thrilled to have had the opportunity to serve you. We look forward to our next opportunity to serve you. In the interim we remain, as always, at your service.

Rooms Division Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Carteret, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

I recently hosted a baby shower in the Coral Room at the Oyster Point Hotel. From the breathtaking water view with outside patio to the delicious menu options and accommodating staff, we couldn't have chosen a better facility. Bill was professional and explained all details from start to finish, while Christian (our maitre d'), along with the servers provided exceptional service the day of the event. Everyone went above and beyond to make sure our event was perfect.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
agreene926, Rooms Division Manager at Oyster Point Hotel, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Dear Meghan,

What a lovely review! Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us! We take great pride in providing stunning settings for events and functions and superior catering services. We are delighted to hear that your baby shower was one to remember!

I have shared your comments with our staff and they are thrilled to have had the opportunity to serve you. We look forward to your next event, overnight stay, or visit to the Pearl restaurant. In the interim we remain, as always, at your service.

Trussville, Alabama, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Lived in jersey all our life. Moved 8 years ago to another state, so we knew the Oyster Point very well. Beautiful wedding..food was very good and service with Lauren K. was exceptional!! She even made sure I received Baileys with my coffee! The only complaint I had was the shower temperature wasn't stable, and it would get scorching hot when I was in there. The bed was extremely comfortable and there was enough pillows for 10 people! Watch because they will charge you an extra $50.00 on your card for any incidentals...but you'll get in back in 2-3 days...

Room Tip: very shocked there is no swimming pool
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
agreene926, Rooms Division Manager at Oyster Point Hotel, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Dear JAdams,

Thank you so much for your kind review! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Oyster Point Hotel as well as the wedding you attended. We take great pride in providing excellent hotel accommodations and banquet services along the Navesink River.

I am terribly sorry about the changing water temperatures in your shower. Rest assured I have shared your comments with our maintenance staff to resolve. I hope this did not pose too much of an inconvenience during your stay.

As for the additional $50, we authorize all credit and debit cards at check-in for room and tax, plus an extra $50 per night for any incidental charges you may incur during your stay. Any unused portions of this authorization will be released within 3-5 business days after your departure. I hope this did not cause you any issues.

Thank you again for staying with us. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, should I be of any further assistance. In the interim I remain, as always, at your service.

Little Silver, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I recently had my daughter's bridal shower at the Oyster Point Hotel, and I can say that is was awesome. The room was beautiful, the view of the river was great, and the service was the best. Allison was very accommodating, the servers were attentive, and Christian, the Maitre d', was very professional and personable. I would definitely recommend the Oyster Point Hotel for a special occasion.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Annette,

Thank you so much for such a lovely review! We are delighted to hear that your daughter's Bridal Shower went smoothly and was very memorable! We take great pride in providing upscale event space, superior service and excellent cuisine.

I have shared your comments with Allison and Christian and they are thrilled to have pleased you so! We look forward to your next event or overnight stay with us at the Oyster Point Hotel. In the interim we remain, as always, at your service.

Belford, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

The Oyster Point provided exceptional food and great service for our small, intimate, ceremony and reception. Bill M. delivered everything we expected and more. Arrangements were easy to make and the Oyster Point allowed great flexibility with cakes, desserts etc. to ensure that our day went as we desired. Absolutely everyone who attended agreed that the location, service, and food were simply top notch. It was a perfect wedding event!

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
agreene926, Rooms Division Manager at Oyster Point Hotel, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Dear Mike,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are thrilled to hear that your wedding was a day to remember! We take great pride in providing the utmost in service for our brides and their guests and I am pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations!

I have shared your comments with Bill and the rest of our staff and they are thrilled to have pleased you so! We look forward to your next event -- or stay - with us! In the interim we remain, as always, at your service.

Monte Nido, CA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Some parts of this hotel are nice, others are lame.
My room was big, so that was nice, but the shower had fluctuating water temperature - not good for a morning start. Overall you had the sense that the rooms could use an upgrade.
Staff was friendly, but the fitness center was very challenging to access on floor 1.5....seriously.
Food was okay.
I'm sure it would have made a better impression if it hadn't rained the whole time was there.
Close free parking is nice.
All in all, probably one of the better options in the area.

Room Tip: I'm sure a view of the river is much better than the view of the parking lot which I had.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
agreene926, Rooms Division Manager at Oyster Point Hotel, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Dear Wayne,

Thank you so much for your candid review. We take great pride in providing clean, comfortable accommodations and superior service in a superb setting along the Navesink River. I am happy to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay.

Thank you for your comments regarding the need for some upgrades. While the hotel received a full renovation in 2009, the only areas that were not touched were the guest bathrooms. I have shared your comments with our Operations Manager for review and use in planning our next renovation.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly shoudl I be of any further assistance. In the interim I remain, as always, at your service.

West Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Wonderful service and accomodations. Our stay was plus - plus. Attended wedding and stayed at hotel. Recommend the Oyster Point.
The view of the river from our room and at the wedding reception was beautiful. The food at the wedding was excellent as was the service.

Room Tip: River view beautiful.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear Arleen70,

Thank you so much for your lovely review! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We take great pride in providing comfortable and contemporary accommodations with fantastic views of the Navesink River as well as superior event space and service.

Rooms Division Manager

Been to Oyster Point Hotel? Share your experiences!