“Everything you need in a stay.” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Red Bank
“Everything you need in a stay.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

So I'll start off by saying that the staff was great, they gave me a cheaper rate for staying such a long period and they also let me have a later check out time so I didn't have to rush with this winter storm advisory that was in affect. The room had a large fridge and a decent kitchen so I saved on eating expenses. Cleaning was once a week for me because I stayed so long but when ever I needed something cleaned or fresh towels they always came through. They also had these grab and go breakfast bags which were not much but it hit the spot and saved me some time in the morning. I wanted to say thanks to Ben for making my stay a great experience.

• Stayed January 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

Conveniently located near the heart of red bank, nj, this property is a well organized and functioning hotel. From staff to cleanliness I'd have to say I am extremely satisfied with my stay. If you are ever in south jersey for a vacation or business this property is perfect to fit all needs.

General manager is a concerned, generous young man who takes his job seriously and knows how to treat his clientele.

Overall, wonderful place to stay while visiting the beautiful shore of New Jersey.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Katy, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

The staff are friendly and helpful. Always willing to help out when they can.

I stayed for 3.5 years and if ever something needed fixing, it was done as soon as possible.

The rooms are comfortable and clean.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

Great place to stay, Conveniently located to the Jersey Shore area and NYC. Quiet and clean, friendly staff. The General Manager Purvis White, always asking "how is everything with the room"?
I have stayed in several Extended Stay America's, this location is my number one pick.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Red Bank, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

Very nice hotel, great staff, quite weekdays and weekends. the room are very clean. good lighting in the parking lot. laundry facility is clean with well maintained equipment. I will stay at this location again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
New Jersey
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

We had a meeting in Red Bank and rather than make a long drive we decided to book a room in
Red Bank. We were very disappointed with the room, and the property. It was very dirty, and tired
looking. On a positive note the air/heater worked great, the free coffee in the lobby was very
good, and the staff was very helpful and nice. The lady from the front desk even called to see
if everything was okay? We told her yes, because we were short on time. If the customer service
was not good I would have given it a 1 star.

Room Tip: Short drive to Red Bank downtown area.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Martinsburg, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Check-in was a breeze. Sharon was my first point of contact and made the entire experience such a pleasant one. All the staff is super friendly but a special thank you for services has to go to Ben and Sharon. Extended Stay America is dog friendly which was a big help to me since I was missing my dogs so much on this trip. Beautiful grounds, everything was very clean and inviting. The rooms, lobby, laundry area, all were very clean. Did not hear anything at night, very quiet, which made for great sleeping. If I have to be away from home, Extended Stay America - Red Bank - Middletown is the place to be. Excellent value for all that you receive.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Red Bank - Middletown, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Riley - I am pleased to see that you had a great experience with our hotel and staff during your stay. Ben and Sharon also wanted to say thank you for the survey. It is our priority to keep the hotel neat and clean. We are very pleased that you had a very warm welcome at our hotel.

Please come see us again!

Been to Extended Stay America - Red Bank - Middletown? Share your experiences!