“Good Restaurant run poorly!” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
La Strada Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 43 Restaurants in Randolph
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Allamuchy, New Jersey
“Good Restaurant run poorly!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

Six of us had dinner their Saturday Dec 15th. The food was great as was the wait staff! The problem was that they herded us in and out of their like we were sheep or cattle. We went there to celebrate two of the wives birthdays which I called in advance and reminded them when we got their. The thing that pissed me off the most was not being shuffled along but the birthday girls not getting a piece of birthday cake. Cupcakes would have been ok, anything for that matter. The owner was so worried about getting the next table in and out that he didn't give us a second thought. Just goes to show you, it's all about the money!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Randolph, New Jersey
“Favorite Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

If your looking for a Restaurant with a wide variety of dishes, interesting daily specials, great atmosphere, and exceptional food, La Strada is it. For twenty years I've been going, and I can't remember ever being disappointed in my meal. Their chicken parm. might be the best I've had. Fun bar, live music on the weekends, and a very attentive staff will have you coming back too.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New Jersey
“Great place for a special occasion.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I was looking for a special restaurant with a private room for a party of 8. Although I had never eaten at La Strada, it was recommended to me by several people. From my initial phone call inquiring about a private room to our good bye at the end of our meal, the service and kindness exhibited to my family was most appreciated. The private room was perfect for us, our server was excellent, never rushing us, offering suggestions and a bit of conversation. Our appetizers, salads and entrees were all delicious. I don't think you could go wrong with anything from their menu. My husband and I will definitely be back some time to try out the dining room.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
East Hanover, NJ
“The best place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I go all the time. The foods so fresh and the priced are reasonable. It's the best place on earth!!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Morristown, New Jersey
“Went for a baby shower”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

We had a room downstairs and the food was fantastick! Beautifully decorated and friendly staff. Your greeted with a happy smile!