“Bartender Navin great what am asset to company” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Princeton
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Bartender Navin great what am asset to company”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

My wife & I visited your bar last weekend even though we were not guests at the hotel we were treated like fame by Navin in the bar. We had a great dinner and really enjoyed ourselves. We will be coming back as guests in the near future

• Stayed April 2014
David G, Front Office Manager at The Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village, responded to this review, April 12, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of one of our staff. While you may not have experienced the full service of our property, we are glad that your got such a great experience. We await your visit,

David Goncalves

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

We had reservations this last weekend, and we were greeted by a Nancy at the front desk -- she was fantastic -- confirmed our room, set an extended time checkout. She was friendly and so helpful.

Thanks
Nancy!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
David G, Front Office Manager at The Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to evaluate our service and your stay during your recent trip. We appreciate all feedback about all of our staff and make sure to let them know how much you appreciate their service.

We look forward to your next visit,

Allentown, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

Overall great stay, except for the fact that I left my phone charger in the room, and when I called to pick it up they said it wasn't there. I definitely left it there so who knows where it went. They returned my call to let me know it wasn't in the room, but then that's it. Just a big hassle but otherwise the hotel was nice.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
David G, Front Office Manager at The Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am very happy to hear that you had a good time and that the hotel lived up to your standards. I am sorry to hear about the missing item and would like to hear from you if you have a moment. Please feel free to give us a call at (609) 452 7900 and ask for me by name so that I can help get to the bottom of what happened between your departure from the hotel and the item going missing.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

I stayed here with my wife for valentine's day and it was great. The staff are excellent and the hotel was reasonably priced. The hallways are showing some wear (carpet, paint, etc) but nothing excessive and certainly acceptable given the price point.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Good afternoon and thank you for taking your time to write a review of our property. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed a wonderful Valentines Day with us. We take to heart all feedback given to us by our guests and have been in the process of giving our floors a deep cleaning as part of our "Spring Cleaning" efforts.
We look forward to your upcoming stays!
Belle Mead, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Nancy Naar for going above and beyond for me. Saturday, March 15th at midnight, I called Customer Service because I realized I had left my cell phone in the Banquet Hall. She located my phone in less than a minute and requested that the individual who was holding my phone call me back at home immediately. Nancy had my cell in her hands awaiting my arrival 20 minutes later! Thank you, Nancy!!

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Nick A, Manager at The Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience on Tripadvisor.com. We thank you for your kind words regarding one of our associates as its nice to hear when someone from our hotel goes above and beyond to make your stay extra special. We look forward to your future return.

Princeton, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Navin , The bartender, at the lobby, really made the trip. He was cordial, professional, and added a sense of expertise. They are lucky to have him.

The people at the check-in desk were nice as well. Could use a little bit better on the in room Wi-Fi

• Stayed March 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor.com. We thank you for your feedback and appreciate the recognition of one of our associates. We are glad that he was able to make your extra special and we look forward to your return.

Minneapolis
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

I stayed here for a client workshop. Service was very nice and public spaces are pleasant, but guest rooms are in need of an update. I usually stay at the Hyatt Regency nearby, which just had a major makeover, and the rooms there are far nicer.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for writing a review of our hotel on Tripadvisor.com. We appreciate your feedback and are always looking for ways to update our hotel. Your patronage is appreciated and we look forward to your return.

Rooms Division Manager

Been to The Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village? Share your experiences!