“Good service, great deal!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Princeton
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Good service, great deal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

This hotel combines an excellent service with great accommodations and a perfect location: the Forrestal Village. We stayed at the hotel for a weekend and in spite that there was a big wedding on Saturday night and a bridal show on Sunday it never altered the quite and elegant lobby atmosphere.
We asks for a late check out on Sunday afternoon and the hotel was more than happy to accommodate our needs. One minus: we were misinformed by the hotel personal about breakfast hours on weekends. We needed an early breakfast (6:30am) and in spite that we were assured that the cafeteria will be open that early on a Sunday it was not.
The room was confortable and clean.
We will certainly visit this hotel in the future.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Nick A, Manager at The Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Thank you for sharing your wonderful Westin experience on Tripadvisor.com. We appreciate the great feedback in addition to your patronage. We look forward to your future return.

Rooms Division Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Silver Spring
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel in early December. We had planned to spend the weekend, but a changing weather picture made us check out early. When we left, we were assured that we would be charged for only the one night that we stayed, but the e-mailed receipt showed two nights. I called immediately upon seeing it, and was told that the business office would get back to me. Since then, I have called repeatedly, but have not had the courtesy of even one return phone call. Extremely disappointing.

I tried calling the manager, but the front desk would only put me through to the billing office. I would have stayed at this pleasant hotel again if the business office had been even half as responsive as the front desk personnel, but in my book, if a business doesn't care enough to call a customer back after repeated calls, they are not worthy of repeated business.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Nick A, Manager at The Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Thank you Nancy for sharing your feedback. It is unfortunate that you had to make several attempts to have this simple accounting issues corrected and we have failed to call you back. This is not the standard of service we have set and I'd like to take a step in the right direction by asking you to contact me directly so that I can correct this by tomorrow. My direct line is 609.520.6335. I am the manager on duty most afternoons/evenings Tuesday-Saturday. Please contact me at your convenience and I will take care of this for you immediately.

New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

Our anniversary overnight trip was really enhanced by the fabulous service at the Westin. Esther at the front desk was outstanding. My husband felt the fitness center was above average, providing great opportunities for weights, cardio, and core fitness. It was a quick drive into downtown Princeton for dinner and a movie. All a great value. Glad we decided not to go into the city due to the rain.

• Stayed January 2014
Nick A, Manager at The Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Thank you for writing a wonderful review of your experience. I can assure you Esther will be properly recognized as her passion is shown by creating wonderful experiences for our guests. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to your return.

Philadelphia, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

We stayed here only one night. But it was an absolute bargain for the price. The Forrestal Village is a superb location, with lots of restaurants and stores. There is covered parking available. The hotel lobby is comfortable. The room was large, exceptionally clean and bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was large with an excellent shower. Our only gripe was that the towels were a bit threadbare but this was offset by the very friendly staff.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
64mariek, General Manager at The Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
How very nice to wake up to such a great review regarding teh facility and our staff. I look forward to being your host in the near future.

Regards
Marie Kupfer
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

We recently stayed at The Westin following a snow/ice storm and a late night affair. The attentiveness of Mike McEntyre to ensure our safety and comfort was outstanding. The room was great; and, the bed was heavenly.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Nick A, Manager at The Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Thank you for writing a wonderful review of your recent visit to our hotel. We are excited to hear that one of our associates was able to create that extra special memory for you and your guests. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to your return.

Cherry Hill, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

The emphasis on great customer service that you see in all of these reviews is completely justified. I live in New Jersey and had to stay overnight at the Westin Princeton following a surgical procedure. I was travelling alone, and had to ask for some special assistance ahead of time. I was connected with the front office manager Wisam (Sam), who went out of his way to help me and to accommodate my needs. It was not the feeling of someone just doing their job, or even just doing their job well. It was the feeling of someone who personally cared and truly wanted to do everything he could for me. I hope for this when I pay thousands of dollars at a world class resort where I am staying for a couple of weeks. It is surprising to find in New Jersey with an overnight stay. Everyone I encountered was extremely friendly and helpful. It is glaringly apparent that customer service is of primary importance at this hotel, and it makes all of the difference in the world. The property itself is beautiful. What I really like about it is that it is not a huge building with that impersonal, business and conference oriented feel. It is a high-end hotel that somehow manages to feel very personal and accessible. The room was very nice, clean and comfortable. I have always been a dedicated Hyatt customer, but my stay here has opened my eyes to new possibilities.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Nick A, Manager at The Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience on TripAdvisor. We are glad to read that one of our associates created an unforgettable experience while you were our guest. The image you portrayed in your email is what we strive for with each and every guest. Your kind words are appreciated and we look forward to having you back as one of our many loyal Westin Princeton guests.

Best regards,

Staten Island, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

If you are looking for a hotel where staff that goes above and beyond to make sure your stay is relaxing and a complete pleasure, then you must schedule a stay at the Westin in Princeton, New Jersey. Have stayed there several times and each time I feel like I am being pampered and treated as if I am special. Have scheduled another stay at this hotel for later this week. Please check it out and you will see what I mean.

Room Tip: Depends on your preference -- I prefer the top floor.