I stayed here for the last night of my birthday weekend to gain some extra spg points, and be closer to home. I booked a deluxe, but they took the extra charge off for the upgrade, I got an extra drink on top of the free one from my gold spg status, and they brought a lovely cookie, brownie, and fruit tray to my room.
The beds were fantastic as always. My only complaint about this hotel is the bar area is not nicely set-up. The bartender was very nice and the drinks were good though. We ate at Trepiani around the corner which was very good.
I've stayed here a couple of times over the years for weddings mostly. Its in a nice location, has nice amenties, and the service is always great. If your coming to the area, this is best hotel option. Things will get quiet in the surrounding area when it gets late (forrestal village all closes) so you wil need to travel a bit for a late night drink if you don't want to sit in the hotel lobby.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Princeton At Forrestal Village Hotel
- The Westin Princeton At Forrestal Village Hotel Princeton
- Westin Forrestal Village
- Westin Princeton
- Princeton Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in a beautiful suburban setting, The Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village is situated in the picturesque Princeton Forrestal Village shopping center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your The Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.