I really don't have much to add to previous reviews. This hotel is clean and quiet and the beds and bedding are just great. At first I resisted staying here, as Princeton was further from our destination than other areas, but the family member I was traveling with is a Starwood Club member and insisted on it. We stayed on the private Club floor and it was great fun.
I used the "Westin Workout" room and it was well equipped and comfortable. Didn't eat in the restaurant or use other amenities. Wifi worked great. Temperature control was easy and pretty quiet (heat). The only that gives away this hotel's age is the elevators - they can be a bit creaky - but that was not an issue for me.
I would certainly stay here again and would recommend it for visits to the Princeton area.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Princeton At Forrestal Village Hotel
- The Westin Princeton At Forrestal Village Hotel Princeton
- Westin Forrestal Village
- Westin Princeton
- Princeton Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in a beautiful suburban setting, The Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village is situated in the picturesque Princeton Forrestal Village shopping center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your The Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.