We have stayed at the Princeton Westin twice with our two young children (1 year-old and 3 years-old) and could not have had a better experience. The hotel's location off of Route 1 makes it an ideal pit stop for those traveling along the Turnpike, visiting Sesame Place, or checking out Princeton. The Lobby is modern and welcoming, and the staff are genuinely dedicated to making your stay comfortable.
For our most recent stay we were able to reserve a two-room suite on the 6th floor (large continental breakfast is available on this floor). This made it very easy to put our kids to bed and still watch television and enjoy the Westin experience.
The lobby bar is clean and modern, and the food is actually outstanding. The bartender was even able to find ice cream for our toddler, which wasn't on the menu. The pool is great for kids, and was empty every time we used it (which was frequently).
We most recently used this hotel as a halfway stop for a road-trip to Boston from Virginia, and could not have been more pleased. Lynn Wood, the front desk manager, is outstanding should you have any special requests or questions about the area. We already have plans to stay at this hotel again soon.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Princeton At Forrestal Village Hotel
- The Westin Princeton At Forrestal Village Hotel Princeton
- Westin Forrestal Village
- Westin Princeton
- Princeton Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in a beautiful suburban setting, The Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village is situated in the picturesque Princeton Forrestal Village shopping center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Starwood, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your The Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.