Wow! Let me just say that staying at this hotel was enough to get me back online to write a review!
I haven't been in New Jersey for a few years, but the kids wailing on me for Six Flags Fright Fest was enough to plan another trip out there. We always try to stay within the Hilton chain, but unfortunately the Hampton Inn we have frequented before was sold out during the weekend we needed to visit. This gem came up and we figured why not? We've never stayed at a Homewood Suites before.
We arrived on a Thursday, right at 3pm for check in. They were ready for us! The room was ready, and check in was incredibly fast! David at the desk was a young professional and had us in route to our room in no time. And he mentioned dinner; dinner?! You have to be kidding me. I'm sold on the Homewood suites brand. The comp dinner that night saved us a trip out and some cash, and it was rather tasty! My husband indulged on the beer tap they had out as well; nice! I also need to mention our dinner attendant, Hoda; an absolutely charming woman! A true "mother like" attitude she had, catering to any every need to make sure her dinner was pleasing to us. Our kids loved her.
Our room was immaculate; the cleanest of any hotel room I've seen. And extremely large. Even though we had two queen beds in our room, the kids opted to sleep on the pullout sofa we found in the living room. The view was a bit boring of highway route 1, but this is being picky. The housekeeping staff always smiled and said hello, and most importantly, during our 3 night stay I never saw one thing in the room that wasn't spotless... not easy when you're housing 3 kids!
Our kids loved the pool, and probably used a good percentage of the hotel's pool towels. I couldn't get them out of the hottub! One thing I'd like to have seen is perhaps a diving board or some sort of pool slide that families seem to enjoy, but again, this is being picky.
Overall, I can't find one thing to gripe about. And I can't remember the name, but the man at the desk when we called down on our 2nd night was extremely helpful in finding us a delivery restaurant when we returned later one evening.
Next Six Flags trip, we're coming back!
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Princeton Hotel Princeton
- Homewood Suites Princeton Hotel
- Homewood Princeton
- Princeton Homewood Suites
- Princeton Homewood
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Homewood Suites by Hilton® Princeton is conveniently located just 4 miles from Historic Princeton University and the Princeton Battlefield in Princeton, New Jersey. Visit our hotel and enjoy full breakfast each morning, evening dinner & drinks and complimentary high-speed internet access. Whatever the reason for your visit, relax and keep in shape at our fitness center, indoor pool & basketball court. Explore many Princeton area attractions just steps from our centrally located hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Otel, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Homewood Suites Princeton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.