“Feels like home.” 5 of 5 stars

Book Now and Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Princeton
“Feels like home.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

I went with my family in total 11 of us and really enjoy to be in this hotel.
the staff is very friendly and the food is great specialy the breakfast.and also the person in charge of the pool he is very polite thank you.

• Stayed September 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Kittanning, PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

We stayed here for one night when we took our son to college. The suite was on the small side, but very nicely appointed and spotless. Everything seemed to work as it was supposed to. The bed was comfy but a little on the soft side. Our son slept on the sleeper sofa, and said it wasn't bad as sleeper sofas go. We didn't hear any noise in the bedroom, but our son heard some as he only had one door between him and the hallway. The breakfast was plentiful, varied, tasty and very well stocked. I was disappointed I didn't get to use the pool as it closed at 10. It looked clean but rather small and there is also a hot tub. There is also a lovely area outside with tables and chairs and a basketball court. I would definitely stay here again as long as I can get a reasonable price.

Room Tip: This hotel is absolutely huge with a rather confusing layout. If you get easily lost, you might wan...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Middletown, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

The Homewood Suites in Princeton, NJ is absolutely great! Very clean, the staff is great and the breakfast is awesome. Take advantage of the pool and hot tub! I highly recommend this hotel. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Princeton, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

We have been at this hotel for 4 days now and I have been so impressed I am writing an early review. Cleanliness of a hotel is one thing most people look for and this hotel is spotless. I suppose everything I will say has been repeated in several reviews and I am really glad we chose this hotel for our extended stay.

The staff are extremely friendly and accommodating and always willing to help. It is nice to find staff in a hotel who at least pretend to like where they work.

The breakfast is very good and to have the additional benefit of dinner 4 nights a week and they will even do a "Rain Check" if you are going to be late is very impressive. I actually believe they deserve more than the 3 stars that they have.

The hotel has an indoor pool and a more than adequate gym, the only food outlet within walking distance is a Ruby Tuesdays which is maybe 100 meters away in the same complex.

Our studio room has what might be considered to be a full size fridge/freezer, a 2 hotplate stove, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, cutlery etc. the only thing that can be considered missing for an extended stay is an oven.

This is the first Homewood Suites I have stayed in, I am normally a fan of the Hyatt chain for short stays but for an extended stay I think this is a much better choice.

Kudos to the staff and management for maintaining such an excellent hotel.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Boucherville, Québec, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Great for families. Watch the tv channel for the hotel. I discovered that for the dinner offered from Monday to Thursday (5pm to 7pm), a "rain check" was available. So, if you're out all day, if you handed in your rain check before 3 pm, you will come back to your room with food waiting for you. Staff was also very helpful with advice on local attractions, maps and directions to these destinations.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

washington D.C.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Family has been here for a while and I visited for one week. Am writing this review from my room. The entire hotel is spotless-amongst the cleanest hotels that I have seen. The people throughout the hotel have been great and always very helpful. Of note, the director of sales, Young Song is extremely professional and helpful; Mrs. Hoda in the kitchen is wonderful as is Gina-thank you! The hotel offers a wonderful and free breakfast, as well as frequent dinners, which have been terrific. Basically, the hotel offers perfect service-thanks again!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

We stayed here recently on a weekend and were overall pleased with our stay. The staff and the rooms were great, typically what one would expect from a homewood suites. We had a King Suite, but it was the smallest room we had ever seen amongst the 5 different Homewood Suites we have visited, it did not impede our stay nonetheless. However, the room were was spotless clean, furniture in good shape, no problems with the room whatsoever, everything worked like we expected. Only complaint is that the bathroom was so dimly lit. Why is that? Just a slightly brighter bulb would have done the trick.

We did encounter one small issue with the timing of our housekeeping on the hotel schedule and I got very irate, I found the housekeeping manager "Brad" and shared my total irritation with him. He maintained his cool and professionalism, completely diffused me with a speedy resolution, a meaningful explanation, plenty of politeness and his cool demeanor. I was impressed by this gentlemen, he should run this hotel.

We did however have a surprising disappointment. There were swimming lessons at the hotel pool, conducted by an outside company for NON HOTEL GUESTS!!! Are you kiddin' me? These lessons went on all afternoon long!! Random families started showing up each half hour in their cars right outside, kept knocking on the outside door to the pool area asking to be let in, unloaded all their swim gear from their cars and all of them jumped into the pool while their kid got a swimming lesson with the swim instructor. I have never seen anything like this!!! None of these individuals were hotel guests, they were all from the local area. It made my kids and I feel like we were impeding on a private lesson and we were made to feel like we were in the way!!! SERIOUSLY???? WE are the paying hotel guests and this pool should be for hotel guests solely and not for some third party to conduct business operations in!!! Terrible decision by this greedy owner, shame on the owner.

Anyhow, I have to give this property a 3 Star due to this. It should not really stop you from going here if you have no intention of using the pool. However, most families traveling with kids would want to know that they would be disrupting classes in the hotel pool if they wish to use the pool during the day on a weekend. I already voiced my concern to Hilton Honors Club in hopes that Hilton will have this owner correct this issue.

Again, their Manager Brad was great, Cathy at the front desk was super professional and rooms were splendid, breakfast was plentiful, quickly replenished and had plenty of choices, including pro-biotic yogurts, etc. I would recommend this property to you as long as you don't use the pool during the day.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Been to Homewood Suites Princeton? Share your experiences!