“Great fit for collegiate athletic teams” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4375 US Route 1 South, Princeton, NJ 08540   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Princeton
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great fit for collegiate athletic teams”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I traveled with one of our athletic teams and stayed at the Sonesta. It was perfect our group. In general, the room were spotless, spacious and comfortable. The 'village feel' of the layout was a pleasant surprise and allowed the athletes to walk around and not feel confined.

Suites can sleep 4-6 comfortably if you're on a budget and are extremely affordable. Flat screens, wi-fi for students and a kitchen. Location was great with restaurants and a mall was very close.

The woman we went through was Sarah and she was great. It was nice to have the person we arranged it with over the phone cordially meet us in person and help with team accommodations. It was a great fit for a team.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is great. Close to everything and feels like my home away from home. I've never had a bad experience . I stay here every other week and love it heheresies not have a hotel feel but more like a neighborhood. Sarah the sales manager always treats me like a VIP and takes care of all of my needs. She is very quick to retoons and is wonderful to deal with.

• Stayed January 2015
Bobbie L, Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Princeton, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Mr. Dvojtasko,

Thank you for your kind words and its always a pleasure to have you stay with us. We look forward to your next visit!

Kindest Regards,

Sarah A.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife, 2yr old and our dog all needed a temporary place to live during the Holiday season in 2014. We sold our house and needed to wait for our new permanent home for 3 weeks. Our stay at the Sonesta was very comfortable. The hotel had recently updated the rooms which made our stay feel modern and comfortable. It served well as a temporary home.
The staff was very friendly and always willing to help make our stay better.
I work for Dow Jones so the commute to work was 2 minutes. Very convenient!

I would recommend this hotel for an extended stay or a quick stop.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Bobbie L, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Princeton, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Mr. S.

Thank you for staying with us and your kind words. We hope you will come back and visit us, where your family has become a part of ours. Wishing you and your family all the best for 2015!

GM.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This property is outstanding. Newly renovated to modern day decor with all of it's upgraded technologies and amenities. A great place for business colleagues to come stay from out of town or even family that is coming to visit. The rooms are spacious and clean and the kitchens are fully equipped and have full size refrigerators Definitely a WIN WIN!!!

• Stayed December 2014
New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2014

This is the hotel where I have been put up on the business trip. Recently renovated. Having really good sitting area & activity area. Spacious rooms. Nice location. Good for short and long trip (personal & official) as it has attached kitchen.
Good breakfast served hot. Very friendly staff. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Bobbie L, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Princeton, responded to this review, December 14, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review about our hotel. We are pleased to know you had a great experience. We look forward to the upcoming changes and hope you will return to see how we have grown. Your referrals are also appreciate!

GM
Princeton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2014

This hotel has been updated recently. Very nice to stay in a place with the new hotel smell! The staff was excellent and gave us extra service. The bed and pillows were very good. The kitchen was well equipped. Internet was free and fast. My only concern was the bathroom could only be accessed by walking through the bedroom. There was no way to dim the bathroom sink lights to not disturb my sleeping wife.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Sonesta

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to express your feedback. We are happy you chose our hotel and enjoyed your stay. We are striving to offer the best amenities in the area with the best value, so your feedback means a lot to us. We hope you will return and continue to be our loyal guest.

GM
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2014

I am a member of Sonesta ES suites of Princeton. Since 2012 my son studied in the Hun school of Princeton. I started to choose this hotel with my family during our every visiting. The one of strong reason is that we can cook in the room ,because the hotel provides whole set of kitchen equipment. my parents enjoyed so much that they can not believe that they can cook as usual as at home. my husband and I also like to stay with one suite included 2 bedrooms with a living room and a fitted kitchen for 4 people. it is much convenient for conversation between each number of family.
I came here this time. It made me so amazing. everything is really new . the lobby is more bright,modern and warm. and the room radiates the perfume of roses.the hotel staff are all very friendly. I still remebered the yong boy who is Tamer , he did lots of help during my staying this time. I am looking forward to stay agian next time.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Hello Mrs. Yin,

I wanted to thank you for your feedback and say its always nice to have such sweet guests stay with us. We are looking forward to your next stay and please keep me posted as to your return. I loved the sweatshirt you gave me...it fit perfect! Thanks again and we can't wait for you to come back!

GM,

Bobbie L

Been to Sonesta ES Suites Princeton? Share your experiences!