During the hurricane Sandy, which has left almost all jersey population without power, my sister and I decided to stay at this location until our power is restored. We were welcomed as if we had visited our own family. Later, the Sonesta hotel also lost power unfortunately that day late evening, but that didn't prevent their dedicated staff including a kind general manager from caring for their guests; they did it with a professional attitude and a smile on their face, overall they went above and beyond what was required of them to make us home. Power loss had surely cancelled almost everyone's plans but this place managed to keep it going! You could see the general manager cooking breakfast for everyone and barbecuing in the morning, and you can get almost anything you need from the front desk (from flashlights to extra linens and towels etc), without forgetting the movies they showed every night; just to keep that smile and rest on families hearts. We stayed there for a week during which they managed to get a generator and power back, but our experience and memories of what, such generous people can do for each other would remain unforgettable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonesta ES Suites Princeton blends sophisticated, extended stay hotel surroundings with friendly service. The newly renovated hotel is easily accessible from the NJ Turnpike, Garden State Pkwy, I-95, I-295 and Princeton Junction train station. Sonesta ES Suites Princeton is just minutes away from Historic Princeton University and corporate offices. You will experience comfort and convenience with our spacious one and two bedroom suites-complete with living room and full kitchen. Dedicated work areas with free high-speed Internet access add to your productivity, and private bedrooms with phones and televisions add to your relaxation. The complimentary daily breakfast buffet features hot items, and our evening reception (featuring a light meal with beer, wine, & soft drinks) is available Tuesday - Thursday evenings. If you prefer to dine out, choose from any number of local restaurants that feature a range of cuisine and ambiance. When it's time to unwind, relax in the courtyard near our outdoor pool, workout in our fitness room, or shoot hoops on our Sport Court. Sightseeing opportunities are plentiful- we are just minutes from Princeton University and shopping, within a 1 hour drive to Philadelphia and New York, Six Flags and the Jersey Shore, and 2 hours to Atlantic City! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Sonesta ES Suites Princeton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Princeton Hotel Princeton
- Princeton Staybridge Suites