“Worst Experience at a Hotel/B&B!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of The King And I Guest House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Point Pleasant Beach
The King And I Guest House
104 New York Avenue, Point Pleasant Beach, NJ 08742   |
Wilkes Barre
“Worst Experience at a Hotel/B&B!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2008

Wow! I must say that I have never been treated in a more disrespectful manner than at the King and I guest house...and I didn't even make it! My fiancee and I planned a trip to Pt Pleasant...we couldn't make it and cancelled a month ahead of time due to a family emergency. Eva, the owner, made up a cancellation policy AFTER we cancelled...and charged THE FULL AMOUNT OF THE STAY to our card. This is in the neighborhood of hundreds of dollars. We have been trying for 6 months to get our money back, but she has become a nightmare of a person. We called over a month before the stay, but, she feels that she is entitled to this money as there are people banging the door down to make a reservation. I haven't seen the property, nor can I vouch for the quality of the stay...I can say that the owner is unscrupulous and mean. Stay away if you want a 'Pleasant' experience in Pt Pleasant.

• Liked — N/A
  • Disliked — The Owner!!!
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

1 person has reviewed this hotel

Been to The King And I Guest House? Share your experiences!