“Fun Night Spot” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Mahwah, New Jersey
“Fun Night Spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

What a Great, Fun place to have a good time!!! The Broadway Bar & Grill is a great place to go for the evening or anytime for fun and entertainment. The Bartenders are attentive and very polite. Great Bands and a really good shuffle board!! The food is excellent also! If you are in Pt. Pleasant, make it a point to visit the Broadway Bar & Grill - you won't be disappointed !

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Local Flavor and the Coldest Beer in town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Probably the best burger in Point Pleasant, and that's saying something. Totally redone since Sandy and yet retains the atmosphere of a pub that is a favorite of locals and visitors alike.

Visited August 2013
Princeton Junction, New Jersey
“Great Ribs!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Had the ribs for take out awesome but too high, half rack 17.00, Its alittle loud but fun really not for young kids.. great bands..

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Warwick, New York
“My kinda place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

This is the kind of place you go to when your at home. You get to know the people. A family owned place you can take kids to. Full of local people.... always a great sign for me, as I relish meeting local people when I visit somewhere. Had appetizers, and a great Prime Rib Sandwich, my gal had the Philly... Perfect. When vacationing, I watch out for getting ripped off, so I seek out places that make me comfortable... That is Broadway Bar & Grill. Atmosphere=Comfortable. Food=Affordable/Quite Tasty. Price=Very Reasonable!! Employees=Attentive/concerned. If these are things you consider when on your vacation, I suggest here. Our first meal had us go back the next day for a burger, that was cooked exactly the way I wanted.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Parsippany, New Jersey
“OK service, OK food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

The service was decent, but my order was wrong. They claim that thier buffalo wings (which I ordered by name) normally come with BBQ sauce, but I wasnt convinced. Especially not when I sent them back and the same wings came out this time with hot sauce on top of the BBQ.
The staff was accomodating, but I don't know why they wouldnt admit my order was wrong.

Visited August 2013