Under most circumstances, this place would be considered pretty dumpy.
However, having stayed at several hotels near the Jersey Shore - this one ranks pretty high for the price.
- Not on the main roads and a walk to the beach
- Staff is pretty cool
- Some rooms have kitchenettes
- Most have fridges
- Some rooms are being remodeled
- Small pool
- New bath tub refitting in some rooms
- Good for the price
- Most rooms are pretty decent sized
- Rooms need some serious cleaning
- Musty smell throughout
- Towels are thin, small & rough
- Pillows are about 2" thick
- Furniture needs to be tossed out and start all over - new chairs, tables and definitely couches
- Some internal doors are in pretty rough shape
- Regular price per room during the summer hereis $22;9 which is standard for a Hilton in Chicago, or a Marriott Courtyard in Miami -- not a dive motel in Jersey.
- Shower came out like a fire hose (cone of spray was about 5" diameter
- Still on the "physical key" system - and only ONE issued per room (this was one of the MOST frustrating issues)
- Find some discount furniture store to refresh the place
- Invest in thicker towels - Overstock.com
- I have a feeling that if they invested a few $K in this place, that people would treat it better.
- Need to do regular maintenance (pool, parking lots, etc....)
- Don't be afraid to call the cops or kick-out the riff-raff when they start acting badly
- Staff was nice enough, but didn't seem to care about the property at all
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Red Carpet Inn Point Pleasant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cove Point Hotel Point Pleasant Beach