The Whites Sands is ok but very overpriced. It was obvious the rooms were not tended. On our arrival, we walked into our room to find about a 1/2 inch of water in the bathroom running into the bedroom. Apparently the cheap plastic plumbing had come disconnected. Now, freak accidents do happen but what upset me was when I calmly went across the street to the lobby to tell them and ask for another room, the staff acted bothered. You would think that given the circumstance they'd at least be polite if not apologetic. Real low class staff. Avoid this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently along the New Jersey Shore. Our Resort is set on a beautiful, private stretch on Point Pleasant Beach. Our Hotel Spa is steps away located across the street; both are just minutes away from many shore attractions. Enjoy all the comforts of home with the added amenities of a full service spa, a state-of-the-art gym, a heated indoor pool and more! Run your meeting efficiently in the comfort of our fully-equipped conference room. After a full day of meetings, any business traveler will feel at home with access to our gym, spa and swimming facilities. Our banquet facilities provide the perfect backdrop for your wedding or special occasion. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- White Sands Oceanfront Resort And Spa
- White Sands Oceanfront Hotel Point Pleasant Beach
- White Sands Hotel Point Pleasant Nj