“Super Nice GO - YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Surfside Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Point Pleasant Beach
Surfside Motel
101 Broadway, Point Pleasant Beach, NJ 08742   |
Orange County, NY
“Super Nice GO - YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2011

We have been going to the shore for over 20 years. My friends have always stayed at the Surfside. This is the first time my husband and I joined them there. What a surprise! The staff is top notch - THE friendliest I have ever encountered on many, many vacations.

Our room was very clean. The bed was rather comfortable too!!!

I know the restaurant/bar is behind the hotel. We didn't hear any noise. It was a peaceful night.

The pool is a very refreshing after a day at the beach.

GO - YOU WILL NOTE BE DISAPPOINTED!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends

106 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
East Windsor, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2011

1 of my daughters and I decided to go to the beach for the day with my 2 grandbabies, ages 2 and 3. On our way there, we decided we should stay the night. We stopped at many places and there was either no rooms, hotels wouldn't give us 1 night on a Saturday and most were dark dirty and dingy looking. We stopped at the Surfside, and we didn't think we would get a room, but WE DID!!! The hotel is so clean, the staff/family makes you feel so welcome and right at home. We went to the boardwalk and when we came back we were greeted by one of the owners with a huge smile asking us how the kids liked the boardwalk. They are constantly cleaning the grounds, and making sure that you have everything that you need. It was a very quiet peaceful place to stay. The rooms, grounds and the pool were above and beyond any place I ever stayed before and I have stayed at many hotels, and also have run 2 B&B's in the past. The Surfside Hotel beats them. They go upbove and beyond for you. You get free beach passes the days that you are there and they offer it to you the day that you check out. They also allow you to use the pool the day you check out...there is a bathroom right there to use also, and I have to say that I have never seen such a clean public bathroom!! Thank you to the owners...You gave us a wonderful time while we stayed and we will be back and never will I stay anywhere else when I am visiting in Point Pleasant!!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Denville, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2011

We have been going to the Surfside for well over 10 years. We had stayed at two other Point Pleasant motels before trying the Surfside, and there is absolutely no comparison. It is super clean in a quiet, relaxing atmosphere. It is family-run, and the rest of the staff is friendly, polite, and accommodating. There are NO loud parties going on here, so it is a perfect place to get away and relax. The entire motel including the rooms, pool, and grounds are absolutely spotless! It is only a short walk to the beach, as well as many of the area restaurants and the boardwalk. This is positively the best place to stay in Point Pleasant Beach!!!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2011

My family recently headed to Point Pleasant Beach for a long weekend. We had a great stay at the Surfside Motel! It is by far the nicest motel in Point Pleasant Beach. Clean, comfortable and affordable rooms made our family trip one of the best we've had at the Jersey Shore! The kids loved the motel pool and close proximity to the Boardwalk. The staff was so friendly and accomodating. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Bridgewater, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2011

We thoroughly enjoyed our 3 night stay at Surfside. The value for the room was very good, and the people were extremely efficient, friendly and helpful. Next time we're in Pt. Pleasant, we'll definitely stay there.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
South River, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2011

The Surfside Motel is a clean and convenient Motel in Point Pleasant! The rooms are thoroughly cleaned every day and it is a quiet place that welcomes children of all ages.
I love the location! It it one block away from great restaurants such as the Lobster Shanty and Warfside. It is also a quick walk to the boardwalk and beach. My husband and I stay there every June for our anniversary weekend. This was the first time we brought our 2 year old son. There is a pool that is spotless and heated which we enjoyed very much. There is a refrigerator in every room which makes traveling with a child very easy. The staff is very accomodating and offer free beach badges each day you stay there. You never have to move your car even the day you checkout. You can leave your car go to the beach and then go home without paying for parking that day! We love the surfside and can't wait to go again next year!

Room Tip: Second floor is accessed by a staircase.