“Very Family Orientated (Dionne Jenkins)” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mariner's Cove Motor Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Point Pleasant Beach
Mariner's Cove Motor Inn
50 Broadway, Point Pleasant Beach, NJ 08742   |
Newark, New Jersey
“Very Family Orientated (Dionne Jenkins)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

My family and a few friends have had the pleasure of staying here quite a few times. We are able to relax and it is waliking distance to the boardwalk etc. On the 4th of July it's alwaysa real treat to visit and stay with Raj and his staff. They make sure all our needs are met. I will recommend that you bring family and friends....

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

409 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

As a displaced resident of Ortley Beach, I needed temporary shelter until the Island was habitable again. After a month & a half FEMA finaly approved me & I chose Mariner's Cove. This was a great decision, Raj has been very accomadating & friendly. He says hello & asks how I'm doing & is there anything I need EVERY day with out fail! He has made my stay here very pleasant. Even with dealing with the damage from Sandy, redoing all the 1st floor rooms, he makes sure all his guests are comfortable. Thank You, Raj!!!

Room Tip: very close to Charter boats, Manasquan Inlet & north end of Boardwalk. The local business' n...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Pt Pleasant Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

I must have stayed in 30 NJ hotels since coming here in 2008 and I can't find anything wrong with this place. It's in my top 3. Location, cleanliness, colorful rooms, very nice owners & staff, cable, internet, refrigerator, microwave - all good. Nice, big windows and windows in the bathrooms also help brighten up the place and give all the guests the same nice views of beach's fishing boats & restaurants.. I also hear from all other guests staying here after Hurricane Sandy that their beds are very comfortable.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

I was here to work after the recent devistation caused by hurricane sandy. I received the best customer service at this motel even though the owners were dealing with many challenges and losses due to the storm. The rooms were clean, the staff was very friendly and helpful. Raj did his best to make my stay as pleasant as possible. I would definately return to this motel if I were here for pleasure. I stayed at 3 other motels in diferent areas of the state, and this was the best hands down.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Raj, Thank you for letting us have our wedding festivities at Mariner's Cove. I highly recommend the detatched suite with the roof deck for any party event. My guests and I had a wonderful time and Raj was so cool to let us celebrate, on the deck and by the pool. Highly recommended. It is what it is, a Jersey Shore place to stay, but Raj's warmth and hospitality made it so memorable. We had a blast. Thank you Raj for being so awesome. We have repeat business because of his hospitality this weekend, three weeks after the wedding! Love the proximity next to the Broadway, best raw clams in town.

Room Tip: Book the detatched suite with the roof deck, you will be thankful you did
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Bridgewater, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

while staying at the Mariners cove the 24th, 25th, and 26th we had an amazing time. the service was amazing and the view was good. we met friendly people that stayed a few rooms down from us. very clean rooms and towels whenever you need them. we went into the pool, walked to the beach because it was so close! had an amazing time and would defiantly. Raj was amazing in the way he treated my boyfriend and I. helped us order food from one of the freshest restaurants in the area. the sea food was amazing and not badly priced. Shore fresh seafood market was amazing!! cant wait to stay here again!

Room Tip: The rooms on the 2nd floor have an amazing view of the fishing boats and the beach area.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

Mariner's Cove is the best hotel at the beach for your money. Great rooms, people are friendly and accommodating. The most comfortable beds ever! Beautiful pool. Nice quiet retreat. Tell all your friends..this is the place to be at the beach!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Mariner's Cove Motor Inn? Share your experiences!