We took the kids to Jenkinson's Boardwalk. We wanted to get out of the heat and eat dinner at an air conditioned place. Plus, my husband loves diners & we thought we'd get a good meal. Boy, were we wrong! The diner smelled and looked unclean. I should have left then, but we had two hungry kids. If you have kids, you understand. The air conditioning wasnt working well that hot night. Our waitress seemed spacey & overcome by the heat that night. Our meal took forever to arrive and we didn't order anything complicated. The waitress said they were short in the kitchen. . When our drinks arrived, my glass was dirty. We eat our dinner, get out of there and head home. Hours later we all wake up within a half hour of one another and become sick. We got food poisoning from this place and I would suggest you do not subject your family to what we went through. Having your entire family sick at the same time was not fun. We were violently ill. If you've never had food poisoning, trust me...you never want to. It was horrible for all of us. It is four days later and we still can't eat anything other than rice or pasta. We are still weak. When I called the diner to warn them that we became very ill, they were rude. I don't like to write negative reviews, but if I can save a family from what my family just went through...I will feel better.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.