“Best Local BBQ Around...” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Description: woodchucks bbq...We Deliver!!!
Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
“Best Local BBQ Around...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

My mouth waters just thinking about the menu. This place cares more about making true BBQ then just being a tourist BBQ spot. Like its competitors. In an area where the only choices are chain restaurants or Italian food. Its great to have a place that isn't filled with the same. The menu is fall of unique taste, but also stays true to BBQ spirit by doing the staples right. In on my way to trying everything in the menu and has yet to disappoint me.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“New BBQ place in Point is can't miss!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

I stopped in for a quick bite on my lunch break, and was pleasantly surprised with what I got. Not only were the prices affordable, but the portions were larger than what I expected, and I look forward to my next visit.

Randolph, New Jersey
“The best in town. Gerard I”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

This is the place melts in your mouth , have the ribs feels like your in Memphis .if you like BBQ this is the place to go. The brisket and cheddar cheese on grilled bread melts in your mouth .

• Visited July 2012
“Best BBQ in town.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

I've been going to woodchucks at least 4 times a week since they opened. Their prices are affordable, their staff is friendly, and best of all, this food is finger licking good. I recommend the woodchuck fries and the perfect ribs. Make sure you ask for them perfect though. That's the best.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Point Pleasant, New Jersey
“Best BBQ Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

Tonight was our first dinner at Woodchuck's, but it won't be our last! I lived in the South for six years and this beats all! We had the rib and steak tip customer favorite and it was beyond perfect! We got the ribs "wet" and the meat fell off the bone, the tips were perfect and juicy and tender, the corn bread was out of this world and the homemade mac n cheese is to die for! If you don't go to Woodchuck's you'll NEVER had great BBQ! We were Southern House diehards, but Woodchuck's beats them hands down and away. Welcome to the neighborhood! We'll be back tomorrow, and I'm not kidding!

Visited July 2012