“Very good for what it is” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Mexican
Northborough, MA
“Very good for what it is”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

This is a quasi-fast food burrito place, and for that, it is very good. The ingredients were fresh, the staff helpful, and the menu was varied enough. It's a bit on the pricey side, but it's still very good.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

Great food, great service great value. The portion are huge and always fresh. Another review stated that it was like something you could make at home...I wish I could..and what's wrong with food tasting homemade? I love it and frequent weekly.

Wall Township, New Jersey
“fast food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

Lots of people I know rave about this place. I tried it but it just didn't do anything for me. I love Mexican food. Here you tell them what you want in your burito and they make it. My kids eat just chicken and tacos. They were skimpy. However since so many people love it they probably do a better job if you like the works

Visited September 2011
Point Pleasant, New Jersey
“Awesome Place!!!! Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

The food is very good. Made to order any way you want it, ALL THE TIME! The guys who work there are awesome too. Very friendly and always provide a laugh. The place is mostly take-out but you can always "bring your own" if you want to eat-in. We eat here fairly often and I recommend the nachos!

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
NJ
“Unbelievably HORRIBLE! Save your money and go elsewhere.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

I love all types of Mexican food. High end, low end and all in between. I was shocked at this eatery. First off, it is a poor copy of another quality restaurant chain which I will not name. Second, it cost me about $9 more to feed my family the same food and we got less quality as well as quality. Third, they charge for chips. Really? I can name 3 places within a 10 minute drive of this restaurant (and I use the word restaurant very loosely) that gives you chips on the side for FREE. I don't mean to be so harsh but this place in my opinion is a real ripoff. Save your money and eat anywhere else. I was very annoyed when I left here, I felt cheated. The quality of the food is exactly what anyone could make at home. I should have stayed home and not gone here. Awful.

• Visited May 2012