“Good food and Martin !” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Good food and Martin !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

First time with my girls food was very well cook and our martini was good . Will bring my family very cosy place .

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Bay Head, New Jersey
“Have not had a good meal in years.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

Over the last couple of years we try to like this restaurant. We just can not have a good meal or good service. We try at least once a year, hopping we will like it or when family/friends ask us to join them there. We always leave vowing not to give them another chance.

Visited June 2012
Clifton, New Jersey
“Worth the money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

Food was very good. Best scallops I've had in years. They have some half portions and a kid menu too. All the rooms looked nice too. Friendly service. Would go back again.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Howell, New Jersey
“A Big Dissapointment”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

Our experience here was very poor. I ordered salmon, which was very boring. My soda that I ordered was also very flat. My brother ordered flounder, which was served to him raw. It literally smelt like it came off of one of the party boats. The atmosphere of the place was trying to cater to senior citizens, and it was very quiet. If you want good seafood, try The Shrimp Box, or Lobster Shanty and Wharfside. This is the one of the few places in Point Pleasant where I would never recommend anyone to dine.

• Visited May 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Pottsville, Pennsylvania
“nothing special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

My husband wanted to take me here for awhile so we went. I was not impressed with the food. It was okay but only okay. My son ordered pasta with butter and garlic. Personally, I think $18 for a plate of plain pasta is a little much. Add to that the fact that the lighting was minimal so seeing was tough and the noise from other diners was surprisingly loud and I really don't think I will choose to return.

Visited July 2012