“good breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Brick, New Jersey
“good breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Been eating breakfast here for 20 yrs.....always good...home fries, pancakes....always run into somebody we know.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Brick, New Jersey
“read a bad review for my favorite place on earth”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

its been like a year since i found my little slice of heaven aka also known as john and elaines restaurant!! hard to believe anything BAD could ever be served here!!! a bad creamer? stuff happens!!!the coffee is amazing but i do ask for regular milk. i have made this place my home away from home since my first taste, never one bad experience and my mouth waters at even the thought of going there!! been there now for all 3 meals.who could say anything bad once you wrap your mouth around the corned beef sandwich and HELL the fried flounder sandwich!!!! ok its late and there closed and its making my stomach growl!!!!!please let me tell you I REALLY LOVE THIS PLACE!!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Elizabeth, New Jersey
“Best seafood and Breakfast too!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

Down for a weekend and No place to eat!!! This restaurant was recommended to us by a local who has eaten here for over 25 years. The blueberry pancakes were to die for. My husband had a Fresh asparagus omelet. Can't remember any breakfast this good! WE went back for dinner and had a broiled seafood combo!! Fantastic! My husband had Chicken parmesan, Loved it!! So glad we found this place!! Our waitress was wonderful, excellent service, AND with a smile!!! We'll be back!! Many times!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Point Pleasant, New Jersey
“Worst restaurants in point pleasant this in no.1”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

I am new to area, restaurant was recommended to me. walked in ordered coffee, the cream was bad curdled in cup brought us new coffee and new creamers, they were also bad too. no apology just threw a cup of milk on table "here use this."The coffee was the worst I ever tasted. My big mistake was not walking out then. I ordered a cheese steak sandwich that was not very good ate half because i was hungry. That evening I was sick as a dog, I think the refrigeration might have been bad which accounts for all the spoiled creamers. Wish I could find a list for the worst places to go in Point Pleasant this place would be on top.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Tinton Falls, New Jersey
“it was a very pleasant surprise.great food,great service,great prices.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

i've had sunday pancakes and eggs. they where the best ive had in years. We want back for lunch the following saturday and it was wonderful. Can't wait to take the famly for dinner. Its a place i will recomend to all my friends. thanks john and elaine for keeping the restaurant a family atmosphere with great food and service and affordable prices.

• Visited March 2012