This hotel feels like it has been shut down for years and I was the first person to enter that room and sleep in it. There was mold and mildew all over the walls. The hallways smelled terrible and so did the room. Everything was musty. Couldn't even open the windows to air the room out at all. The water came out brown from the sink and the tub/shower. The price seemed reasonable at check-in, approx. $55/night. After completing my stay, you couldn't pay me $55/night to stay in this hotel ever again. The chairs, bedding, and carpeting was so dirty it was disgusting. This was a very bad choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our West Atlantic City Howard Johnson hotel offers a happy alternative to the flashier hotels along the Boardwalk. For added recreation, we offer seasonal outdoor pool, fitness center, arcade with pool tables and onsite golf pro shop at our hotel in West Atlantic City.Our friendly 24/7 front desk staff is ready to help with all your Atlantic City destination needs: find casinos, attractions, beach gear and more. Our business center can help you work on the go and parking for cars and buses is available. We’re offering all the amenities of a resort hotel for less.Our newly renovated hotel rooms are equipped with micro-fridge, hair dryer,iron&iron board, coffee/tea maker, safe, and working desk. Free WIFI available in whole property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Wyndham, Orbitz, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Howard Johnson Atlantic City West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Pleasantville
- Quality Hotel Pleasantville