If you are on a budget this is the hotel for you. Rooms were clean, staff was friendly. Hotel itself is a bit worn, hallway carpets need to be replaced and the luggage carts need some love. But for the price I was pleased with the clean pool and smiling staff. Close drive to the beach and not all of the noise being in the city. The free breakfast helps when you are traveling with kids.
Remember---this is a BUDGET HOTEL -- if you are looking for room service and a fridge stay at Trump--if you want to go to the beach and you don't have a lot of money--stay here. I will stay here again :-}
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Atlantic City West Hotel
- Ramada Atlantic City West Hotel Pleasantville
- Ramada Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada West Atlantic City hotel near Boardwalk Hall is at the doorstep of fantastic, fun-filled activities. Free parking makes it easy to enjoy all the area has to offer. Check in on the news with a free copy of USA Today while you enjoy free hot continental breakfast. Unwind on the sundeck or take a refreshing swim in our outdoor pool. Check email and plan your day with free Wi-Fi Internet access. Our pet-friendly Atlantic City West hotel offers rooms with microwaves and refrigerators. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Tingo, Priceline, HostelWorld, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Ramada West Atlantic City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.