“Had the time of our lives !” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn & Suites West Atlantic City

Save Saved
You added Comfort Inn & Suites West Atlantic City to your Saves list
Comfort Inn & Suites West Atlantic City
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7079 Black Horse Pike at US 40, Pleasantville, NJ 08232   |
Hotel deals
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 17 hotels in Pleasantville
Brooklyn, New York
“Had the time of our lives !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2011

I never write reviews for hotels, however this time is different ! My girlfriend and I booked a room at the Comfort Inn for our weekend stay June 10th to June 12th,2011 and was pleasantly suprised. The staff were AMAZING !! So nice, so helpful and so down to earth they make you feel like family ! I We must praise Luis & Vlad from the front desk. A++++ !.
The rooms were very nice, great big beds, clean, Huge fridge and Microwave. We stayed on the 6th floor facing the Bay which was wonderful, where you can swim, boat, or just sit back and relax. Breakfast was fantastic as well, from eggs,sausage,yogurt,waffles,cereal,fruit,danishes,muffins. This hotel even had a shuttle bus that took you to the casinos and picked you up free of charge just tip the driver.We highly recommend it and we will definitly be back !

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends

286 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2011

My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel in order to attend a show at Ceasar's Casino. My research indicated this hotel was voted in the top 5 list near Atlantic city and the ratings were correct. The hotel was clean, bed was soft and comfortable, employees were pleasant, and breakfast consisted of a large variety of foods. The hotel even provided a shuttle to and from A/C, with the latest return of 12:45 am! We didnt come back that late but I thought it was a great convienience for those that planned on being out late. I would most definitely recommend this hotel as an A#1 place to stay when visiting Atlantic City.

Lisa--- Pennsylvania

Room Tip: Executive queen room
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2011

I could not get a comp room in any casino for Sunday of Memorial Day weekend. So I shopped around around and this seemed to be a good value so I gave it a try. There was a bit of a line at check-in, but they had three agents working, so it moved along. I got the room I requested, a non-smoking king. First impressions of the room were a little dark and a little cramped. The window is small, but there were enough lights to brighten the room. There are a few huge pieces of furniture, but they are trying to offer a bunch of amenities; fridge, microwave, safe. Decor was non-descript, but the room was quite clean. The bed was extemely comfortable, with lots of pillows. The bathroom is pretty spacious but the sink area is small and the tub was a bit beat up, but again the place was clean. The free breakfast worked well for me, give me a fresh waffle and I am happy for the day. There were a lot of families there for the weekend. I think the rooms would be real tight with four people, but it worked fine for me as a reasonably priced overnight.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
Cape Breton,Nova Scotia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2011

Stayed 1 night on way home from the Carolinas via the costal route. Did not want to stay downtown Atlantic City so chose this property on Black Horse Pike. Gas station grocery store close by but not much else. Check in was easy and the young lady very friendly. Uneventful stay till the next morning when we came down early to have breakfast and hit the road.Terrible shouting match going on at desk between the night clerk and 2 men,Threats of getting guns and shooting one another, Breakfast room in darkness,Total utter chaos, People coming for coffee and to eat....nothing ready...this same night clerk walking about aimlessly...people wanting to check out.What should have been a 15 minute coffee and toast break then check out turned into an hour long fiasco.We would have gladly left to eat elsewhere but there was nothing in area we could see. Perhaps this was a 1 time event but it sure ruined our stay at this property and I can only hope management has rectified the situation. I am sure they received many complaints that morning.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Lakewood, New Jersey
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2011

I must say this is the worst Comfort Inn I have stayed at. The staff was very nice however, with the conditions of this room it shouldn't have been on the market to sell!!! I have worked and stayed at high-end hotels before and I cant believe they would rent this room to any human being! We went down to AC for my birthday, checked in to the hotel put our bags in the room and left for a nice evening out. We came back to the hotel around 3am and went into the room. This room was atrocious! The wall outside the bathroom had a the biggest hole, it was hidden behind the bathroom door so we couldn't see it until we actually closed the bathroom door. Then when we laid on the bed, two out of four pillows on one bed were stained, the other bed's skirt had so much accumulated dirt that looked like it had been there for months. The bathtub drain had so much rust and the rubber mat was repulsive, it had an old one under it that was stained and had hair all around it! This room didn't even look like it was inspected by a supervisor!!! I will not be coming back to this hotel whatsoever and I don't recommend anyone spending there hard earned money on this hotel!!!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
West Nyack, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2011

Everything was great for the rate we paid and the area. Excellent friendly staff . Beautiful view of the bay. Decent breakfast. Cheap price. Close to casino, easy directions. Secure.

Room Tip: Ask for the bayview
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends
New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2011

My husband and I stayed three days and 2 nights at this hotel and the staff was very helpful in giving us the lay of the land and where to park around the boardwalk area. The facility was well kept, but a bit outdated. Breakfast was excellent and the have coffee, tea and hot coco available all day. Nice place to stay for the price.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites West Atlantic City? Share your experiences!