“What happened?” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Middletown, New Jersey
“What happened?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I used to work in the area and have ate a few good lunches here,so on a recent AC trip i side tracked my group to Jo Jo's and we had the brick oven seafood and sausage ,rabe pies They were dry and could of used a little sauce some where,even if on the side.
Get rid of the illegals in the kitchen, and get some people who care what they produce or you will be going out of business.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

We stopped in on the advice of the local police. The road to our hotel was flooded and it was going to be an hour or so before the tide receded enough to allow us safe passage. I loved their grilled Polpo (octopus).

Visited March 2013
New York City, New York
“pleasant suprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Yesterday me and the wife found ourselves in pleasantville looking for a place for dinner. Decided to try Jojo's and enjoyed the food and decor. Doesn't look like much from the outside but very nice inside. Would give a higher score if not for the slow service but in all fairness was a busy Saturday night at prime time.

Visited March 2013
“Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

Food was amazing! I got the crab cake and my boyfriend got the steak sandwich! Both were outta this world! Complementary mussel marina was to die for! Service was great as well! By far way better than Angelo's in ac! Defidently will return!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Austin, Texas
“Local Italian thats worth a taste.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Being in town by myself and loving Italian food I made the journey in. Very nice staff and helpful and truthful about what they thought was good. I had dinner salad to start that was supper fresh and good size. Then I had the Lamb chops appetizer that had 4 good size lamb chops on polenta with some light mushroom sauce. A + in my book. The owner came by to check on me and was very friendly. Had carrot cake for dessert and it was good. I got there at about 5:45 pm and there was no wait, by 7:30 their seem to small gathering of folks waiting for a table. Hope this helps.

• Visited February 2013