The staff is WONDERFUL!!! But, the hotel is a dump. When we first walked into the room I sent my husband downstairs to let them know we were not staying for the two nights, just one. The faucets were corroided and the sink had d dried liquid in it. The room was mildew which caused my allergies to kick in (itchy eyes, scratchy throat and stuffed nose). We booked a room at the Tropicana for the next night. This was a big mistake and we were fooled by the price of $107 for two nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful 3 story hotel on the Bay. Inside corridors with elevators. Large outside Deck, Breathtaking views of the Atlantic City Skyline and Bay. Olympic size Pool on the Bay. Free Bear Bites Breakfast included. Oversized rooms, and Suites. Perfect for Family Reunions, Bus Groups, Our a leisurely get a way. Located just 5 minutes from the world famous Atlantic City Boardwalk, Beaches, and Casinos ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Travelodge Atlantic City Bayside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Atlantic City Bayside Hotel Pleasantville
- Travelodge Hotel Pleasantville
- Red Roof Inn Pleasantville
- Pleasantville Red Roof Inn