The property needs an overhaul. The carpets were filthy in the hallways and not that much better in the room. The wood on the doors were peeling and hot water knob was leaking on the sink. It didn't appear anyone had ever wiped down the phone. The heater worked but kept turning off and on during the night rather loudly. The safe was broke. We didn't have an ice bucket so we went to the front desk and finally got one and could only find one ice machine that worked on the first floor. The exterior was run down and be careful coming off the last step it was sloped and my husband almost fell. The breakfast was strictly continental a few bagels and danish and the orange juice machine was broke and no milk for cereal. Service was poor for the breakfast area. I would not recommend staying here. Some of the photos I saw seemed touched up to me and did not actually represent the actual hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful 3 story hotel on the Bay. Inside corridors with elevators. Large outside Deck, Breathtaking views of the Atlantic City Skyline and Bay. Olympic size Pool on the Bay. Free Bear Bites Breakfast included. Oversized rooms, and Suites. Perfect for Family Reunions, Bus Groups, Our a leisurely get a way. Located just 5 minutes from the world famous Atlantic City Boardwalk, Beaches, and Casinos ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Travelodge Atlantic City Bayside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Atlantic City Bayside Hotel Pleasantville
- Travelodge Hotel Pleasantville
- Red Roof Inn Pleasantville
- Pleasantville Red Roof Inn