“Not Bad At All” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Atlantic City Bayside

You added Travelodge Atlantic City Bayside to your Saves list
Travelodge Atlantic City Bayside
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7095 Black Horse Pike, West Atlantic City, Pleasantville, NJ 08232   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free High Speed Internet
Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Pleasantville
ohio
“Not Bad At All”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2008

Great value and a clean Hotel. does need some up-dating.
but clean comfortable large rooms, pleasant smiley staff. great view
of the bay and city. 10 minutes to the action on the boardwalk
at about 1/3 price of hotels on the strip. Needed extra towels
brought by the Manager in a few minutes, and she even asked if everything was ok with our room.
we will be back

• Liked — friendly staff cleanliness size of rooms
  • Disliked — need new tv's
  • Stayed January 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2007

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Red Roof Inn on the weekend of Oct 5, 2007 (Columbus Day holiday) and I rate it on a scale from 1-10, I'd give it a 6. We wanted to get away for the weekend coming from No. Virginia and decided to go to Atlantic City, we didn't make any online reservations because according to online, it said there were no availibilities. As we got to Atl City, we decided to just go in and check on a room in person, there were rooms available and ended up getting a room for two nights at $79.99/ night (not bad at all). The King sized bed-room was very decent, to my surprise, the bathroom was clean - I loved the fact that the sink was outside of the bathroom, being as though my boyfriend takes an hour to shower. We had a beautiful ocean view room in the back. The rooms say non-smoking, but I don't believe a lot of the guests paid attention to that rule. I didn't particularly like the "breakfast" - we were told the night before that their breakfast includes EVERYTHING, so I assume that next morning that I was going to eat some french toast as I craved it the morning I woke up - as I figured they didn't serve french toast or pancakes, so we ended up going a few miles down the street to IHOP (bad experience - a whole 'nother story). All in all, I have no bad comment about this hotel or the room we stayed in, and take it from a person who is VERY particular about where she sleeps and showers. BUT bring your own soap.

Stayed October 2007
Philadelphia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2007

Try Days Inn or Hampton Inn down the road. This place is a dump! Poor managment has obviously taken it's toll. The hotel is dirty and run down, the rooms are dirty, and it's noisy all hours of the night.

• Stayed July 2007
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
trockihotels, VP of Sales and Marketing at Travelodge Atlantic City Bayside, responded to this review, April 24, 2008
This stay happened just before we renovated our rooms with new wall paper, bedding and furniture. In no way does this hotel resemble what was described back in August of 2007. In addition, the hotel was not in bad condition as this guest is saying. The decor was dated but that has since been attended to.

crossh
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2007

Decided not to stay after walking down the urine smelling hallway into the mildew smelling room and finding dirty sheets on the bed. Had to make several calls to get a refund on the cancelled reservation, and I'm still waiting for the refund.

• Liked — location, price
  • Disliked — Filth
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Travelodge Atlantic City Bayside? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Atlantic City Bayside

Address: 7095 Black Horse Pike, West Atlantic City, Pleasantville, NJ 08232
Location: United States > New Jersey > Jersey Shore > Pleasantville
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Pleasantville
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Atlantic City Bayside 2*
Beautiful 3 story hotel on the Bay. Inside corridors with elevators. Large outside Deck, Breathtaking views of the Atlantic City Skyline and Bay. Olympic size Pool on the Bay. Free Bear Bites Breakfast included. Oversized rooms, and Suites. Perfect for Family Reunions, Bus Groups, Our a leisurely get a way. Located just 5 minutes from the world famous Atlantic City Boardwalk, Beaches, and Casinos ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Travelodge Atlantic City Bayside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Atlantic City Bayside Hotel Pleasantville
Travelodge Hotel Pleasantville
Red Roof Inn Pleasantville
Pleasantville Red Roof Inn

If you own or manage Travelodge Atlantic City Bayside, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.