“Best Hotel there is anywhere.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Atlantic City West Extended Stay & Suites

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Atlantic City West Extended Stay & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Atlantic City West Extended Stay & Suites
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   701 Black Horse Pike, Pleasantville, NJ 08232-2301   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Pleasantville
A TripAdvisor Member
“Best Hotel there is anywhere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2004

Best Western Extended Stay, is the best hotel there is anywhere in the world. My family and I can't wait to stay there every time we visit New Jersey. It has every thing you could want and need in a home away from home. We make it a point to visit at least 4 to 6 times a year, if not more. Wish they could build some more of them in Virginia Beach, Richmond, and other states as well. A very excellent hotel, definitely a 5 star place to stay. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Ridgefield, NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2004

After staying and visiting the Atlantic City area several times, I decided I'd rather stay out of the "city" itself. I decided to try the Best Western Atlantic City West Extended Stay & Suites in Pleasantville, New Jersey. It is surrounded by many stores, Kmart, Sam's Club, Family Dollars, etc., as well as local restaurants and fast food places such as McDonald's, Burger King, and Taco Bell. The first night we stayed, we had two double beds, a full sized pull out couch, big t.v., table with seating for four and a full kitchen. When I say full kitchen, I mean oven, stove, dishwasher, full size fridge, eating utensils, plates, and even baking needs. Every room comes with a kitchen, however, suites have slightly smaller refrigerators. Anyway, the well decorated, clean room accommodated five of us easily. Even the bathroom was big and clean.

I read online the hotel had a pool, sauna, whirlpool and fitness center but really didn't expect much. When we walked into the pool area and saw a large clean warm pool with plenty of seating around, a nice big whirlpool, steamy sauna and an enclosed fitness area to the side. I couldn't believe we were actually getting all these amenities for a little over $200 on a Saturday night with 5 people. We then checked out the local area and were only 15 minutes to the downtown area... the beach, boardwalk, shopping and of course casinos.

The beds were comfortable, air conditioner worked great and we even had a complimentary breakfast the next morning with waffles, cereals, fruits, pastries, bagels, orange juice and coffee. We enjoyed the hotel so much we checked out but didn't want to go home so booked it for another night. We requested a non-smoking room but when we arrived back at the hotel was told they only had smoking rooms so were give a complimentary upgraded to one of the several "Jacuzzi room" suites. These rooms are like mini apartments and cost $20 on average. They still have the kitchen, still have a table and chairs, but has one full size sofa bed and one queen size bed. The room is "divided" by a small three foot wall where the t.v. is on a swivel stand so it can be viewed in my different areas. The bathroom had a large Jacuzzi, hence the name.

Overall, we loved this hotel and have gone back once since the two night stay in August. We had a suite again and everything was perfect. The staff was always helpful and courteous. The one and only thing I didn't like was the fact the suites aren't connect to the hotel. They are off to the side so you actually have to walk outside to the pool that is accessible with or without walking through the hotel. This probably isn't a problem in the summer, but the last time we went it was starting to get cold out so we had to run from the pool to our room, about 15 feet depending what room you get, pretty cold. This is of course only a "problem" if you get a suite and go swimming. Other than that, we look forward to going again.

• Stayed August 2004
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2002

I found out the Sherrys Homestead Lodge was just opened last month from a friend in SJ. I called there on Friday for a reservation on Sat. night and got it. The rooms were beautiful and so large for just me. I am coming back to SJ this weekend and will book a room there and everytime I come to New Jersey.. The staff was very good to me also..I would recommend this motel to everyone..and I have already

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Atlantic City West Extended Stay & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN PLUS Atlantic City West Extended Stay & Suites

Address: 701 Black Horse Pike, Pleasantville, NJ 08232-2301
Location: United States > New Jersey > Jersey Shore > Pleasantville
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Pleasantville
Hotel Class:3.5 star — BEST WESTERN PLUS Atlantic City West Extended Stay & Suites 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Atlantic City West Extended Stay & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Plus Atlantic City West Extended Stay And Suites
Best Western Plus Atlantic City West Extended Stay Hotel Pleasantville
Best Western Pleasantville
Pleasantville Best Western

If you own or manage BEST WESTERN PLUS Atlantic City West Extended Stay & Suites, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.