“Birthday Weekend” 3 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Atlantic City West Extended Stay & Suites

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Atlantic City West Extended Stay & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Atlantic City West Extended Stay & Suites
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Pleasantville
Greensboro, North Carolina, Usa
“Birthday Weekend”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel just wanted the carpet to be a little updated and there was a minor odor in the room possibly from the carpet but happy with the full kitchen and jacuzzi tub. The breakfast was good just needed the sausage to be cooked a little longer it wasnt quite done enough for me and also only had pork as far as meat. I eat pork but i would rather have turkey meat that is what i eat at home.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Colleyville, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

The whole staff did everything and more to make my stay very enjoyable..This is literally the best Hotel I have stayed in...TV program selection is great and You can hook up your video game console. Internet is fast as well. I would highly recommend this Hotel to everyone.

Scott and His staff are top notch!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Eugene, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

This seems like an older Motel that is showing a little wear, but it was clean and comfortable, and the service was very good. Best of all it’s a great value. They call this an extended stay Motel, and my room had a full kitchen, stove, fridge, microwave and dishwasher. The room was very spacious, and their internet was very good. The gym had some nice equipment, but several of the machines were broken which diminished the usability. The breakfast was good and served on time every day. There are lots of restaurants within a short drive or walking distance. They had a dining table that served as an office table as well and the chairs were pretty uncomfortable. Not bad if you are just sitting to eat, but they could use an office type chair for the guest who has to sit and work for extended periods.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
pennsylavania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

each room is considered a suite. It has a full kitchen, sofa, sofa table and a talbe with 4 chairs. More then enough room. It was clean and comfortable. Every thing that you may need in the kitchen was avalible. The breakfast was all that you could need. The girls that took care of the area were always there attending to refills and wipe ups. And always with a smile. We did not use room service since we only stay one night.....but, have stayed there several times. Always a good experience. Did not use any of on site equipment. The only thing to mention might be the area. At first I was a little concerned, but all in all it was fine. You are not far from Atlantic City, Ocean City and easy on and off ramps for parkway. You also have Taco Bell, KFC, Burger Kng, Dunkin Donuts, K-mart, Family Dollar all within walking distance. Also Mc D's about 2-3 blocks. We will be back. It is within our price range. But we go only off season. Do not know what it would be like during summer months.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Room had a somewhat musty smell/odor.
Heater was very noisy and located to close to the bed.
First night Internet would not work but in a few hours it was resolved. I guess this place is ok, just seems to need some freshing up

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Niantic, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Chose this hotel because I was going to be bouncing around South Jersey on business for a few days and Pleasantville was central to it all. Hotel staff was very pleasant, and the suite room I booked was large and clean, but the decor looked like it was from the early 1990's. The old tube TV was OK but the way they had it set up to rotate between the couch and the bed, you could never get a good view of it, you always were looking at it from the side. The knobs on the jacuzzi tub were broken but however they had it set seemed to work OK. Breakfast was fine. Overall a decent value for the price, but this hotel is more on the caliber of a standard Best Western, not a "Plus."

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Youngstown, Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

I spent much time before arriving talking to Scott about what we needed as I was booking several rooms for family and friends. Reservations were made in March. I should have known there would be a problem when I could not get a written confirmation by mail or email. When we arrived we found that they did not have rooms to accommodate my family. They had one room when my family was to have 3 rooms with double beds. We had 5 adults and 7 children obviously we could not all stay in one room. We waited in line as they took they were new reservations knowing we were coming. One person was working the desk, answering the phone and cleaning. The this man signed a paper saying they would not charge one person for the Sat. as they were not arriving until Sunday and we could have that room that the they were holding for the people who were not arriving until Sunday. Imagine our surprise when on Monday we found they had still charged that family for a room that wasn't available. The hot tub in pool area was covered with plywood. The pool area's was 120 degrees. When you called the number to request help you just got a message Scott ws unavailable. The dishwasher in room 210 had mold. We had the pans to cook with. The fire alarm went off we exited the building to find the person workng the desk turned the fire alarm off. People living in the extended stay cottages said the alarm goes off frequently. We had an 83 year old with us who suffers from Parkinson we were assurred a first floor room she was on the second floor. Rooms were vacummed once in the 8 days even though we asked to have them cleaned. When we wanted to leave becaus because of the problems. Scott told us he had charged our credit cards for the full 8 nights. Pretty good for him 24 nights of rental and we stayed only to sleep after Sunday. We did call Best Western and they said they would talk with Scott but since he was the owner he could do what he wanted. II have a Best Western membership card that never had the stay credited to my account. Please be cautious if you are thinking about staying at this location. I am unsure if I would ever stay at another Best Western. I have waited three months to get credits so I am guessing this wil never happen. I have stayed 12 more nights in hotels since this visit. I average between 30-45 days a year since retiring and always book more than one room and this is the first negative comment I Have ever felt the need to write. I only wished I had taken pictures of our room to prove how horrrible our accommadtions were. I will follow Judge Judy's recommendation and always take pictures when we arrive and when we leave in the future.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Atlantic City West Extended Stay & Suites? Share your experiences!