“Excellent hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Piscataway - Rutgers University

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Piscataway - Rutgers University to your Saves list
Ext. Stay America Expedia.com
Extended Stay America - Piscataway - Rutgers University
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   410 South Randolphville Road, Piscataway, NJ 08854 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe Piscataway - Rutgers University)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #1 of 4 hotels in Piscataway
Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
“Excellent hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Very nice hotel; it is better than some of the other ext stays i have stayed, i think its is because it is converted from homestead studio suites. clean hotel; big rooms. One gripe i had was it did not have the option of late checkout most extended stay americas don't have it apparently. otherwise it was a very pleasant hotel. no restaurants nearby; need to drive 5 mins for the nearest restaurants.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Piscataway - Rutgers University, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you were happy with the service you received and we exceeded your expectations. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

34 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Las Cruces, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

This is an excellent location if you are looking for a quiet area and a nice hotel. The staff are very helpful and check in was quick and easy. The hotel has been refurbished and our room was clean and comfortable. Also, they do not charge for parking and have nice secure parking areas. I would highly recommend this hotel to other travelers, whether for long or short term stays!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Piscataway - Rutgers University, responded to this review, January 29, 2013

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

The staff was excellent. I doubt it took a full minute to check me in, and most of that was explaining the internet (my fault, not the staff members). I had asked for a first floor room near the front, and that is exactly what they had ready for me. The room was very clean. It had been refurbished and was quite nice. The bathroom was the original 1970=80's, but the rest of the room was nice. I know renovating bathrooms is expensive, but to have a beautiful room and then an outdated bathroom is not consistnent.

I have stayed here before and would do so again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Piscataway - Rutgers University, responded to this review, January 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you were so happy with your accommodations and service! Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

My second go around at this location and could not have been happier. Quiet, homey, contemporary, well laid out, not too big and simply simple. They do not charge for parking and I actually expected to find a good amount of charges on my bill, for 4 or 5 different faxes I had them send for me during my stay, and where all other hotel have billed me up to 3.00 a page and a buck a page thereafter, these guys did not charge me a penny. The staff just smiles and is so accommodating. I had to argue with the clerk in one of the last towns I stayed in that did not have an ESA just to get an extra towel for my head, but when I mentioned how cold I easily get, these guys offered me extra towels, blankets and hot tea!!! This place rocks!

Room Tip: Mid way down any wing. Away from elevators and away from heavy doors by the back parking lot.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Piscataway - Rutgers University, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
Noida, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

I LOVE staying at the extended stay americas! the room is neat and tidy, free wifi! the staff are very friendly and always with a smile, they will greet you in the hallway and seem to go the extra mile for the customer. very rare to find nowadays.

I must say few words about the Hotel Manager Douda also.He is such an excellent person, very co-operative, helped us in best ways during Sandy Hurricane. Highly impressed with his overall personality and attitude.

Other staffs are also good and will make you feel like home away from home.

Overall experience was excellent and I would highly recommend to my friends!

Room Tip: This is just like home away from home.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Piscataway - Rutgers University, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Albany, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

I recently stayed here on business. It was raining a bit when I arrived. As I was staying a few days I had a fair amount of luggage etc. The manager of the facility came out to the car and helped me bring it in the hotel. He also walked with me to my room and waited while he made sure I was satisfied with the accommodations. I have stayed at a lot of hotels and I have not received this level of service at some excellent hotels in Manhattan.

What I also like is that after a long day at work my check in done very rapidly. All the paperwork is ready when I arrive.

My hats off to the team at this facility for a job well done.

Room Tip: First floor rooms are more convenient
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Piscataway - Rutgers University, responded to this review, December 11, 2012

Bangalore, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Overall i had good experience staying at ESA. Manager was very supportive during Sandy hurricane. Good thing about ESA is pick/drop to office close to piscataway township. Hotel is close to piscataway downtown so easy access to lot of Restaurants & shopping centers.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Piscataway - Rutgers University, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review! It's great to hear that Angela and Sai have made your experience such a good one. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Been to Extended Stay America - Piscataway - Rutgers University? Share your experiences!