“Superb customer service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Piscataway - Rutgers University

You added Extended Stay America - Piscataway - Rutgers University to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Piscataway - Rutgers University
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   410 South Randolphville Road, Piscataway, NJ 08854 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe Piscataway - Rutgers University)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Piscataway
Albany, New York
“Superb customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

I recently stayed here on business. It was raining a bit when I arrived. As I was staying a few days I had a fair amount of luggage etc. The manager of the facility came out to the car and helped me bring it in the hotel. He also walked with me to my room and waited while he made sure I was satisfied with the accommodations. I have stayed at a lot of hotels and I have not received this level of service at some excellent hotels in Manhattan.

What I also like is that after a long day at work my check in done very rapidly. All the paperwork is ready when I arrive.

My hats off to the team at this facility for a job well done.

Room Tip: First floor rooms are more convenient
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Piscataway - Rutgers University, responded to this review, December 11, 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Overall i had good experience staying at ESA. Manager was very supportive during Sandy hurricane. Good thing about ESA is pick/drop to office close to piscataway township. Hotel is close to piscataway downtown so easy access to lot of Restaurants & shopping centers.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Piscataway - Rutgers University, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review! It's great to hear that Angela and Sai have made your experience such a good one. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

The hotel was quite good to stay and the staff were helpful and supportive. The help extended was good during the stay, its a nice place to stay, good lcd tv, nice kitchen. regular house keeping, and you also get shuttle for the office

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Piscataway - Rutgers University, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that our staff made you feel comfortable while you were staying with us. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Piscataway, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I live in Piscataway, N.J. and the town was devastated by Hurricane Sandy. I lost power and am still out now 10 days later. Unfortunately, there were no hotel rooms available when the hurricane first struck but after one wek I was able to find a room at this hotel. It's not the fanciest but fills my needs. The cost per day is a little higher than I would've hoped for but the choice of either staying at my house in the cold, without power, or being at the hotel was one I had to make. I do feel that ESA should have offered a "disaster rate" for all the local people who have had to stay here.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Piscataway - Rutgers University, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that our hotel fit your needs! I would like to let you know that our rates are based on length of stay and we do offer a discount for staying 30 nights or longer. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Piscataway, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Its a nice place for a long stay, cool, calm, responsive hotel management. I've staying for more than one week, everything is fine.The manager is kind enough to guide and help for the people who is new to US and Piscataway.

Totally a Pleasant extended Stay

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Piscataway - Rutgers University, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property! It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the staff treated you well. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Clinton, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Ok well to start I started staying at the hotel when there was a change in management. Could be good, could be bad. Turned out great! The new manager (Daouda) and area manager ( Debra) are excellent. The area manager will promply respond to your email about any concerns, and the manager will see that any problem you experience or encounter will be fixed or explained. Being from the south I dont have the northern attitude. I found that they were pleased knowing this, so they are obviously excellent at defusing any situation that may arrise. I didnt want anyone in my room, its not like im hiding a dead hooker ar anything, its just the fact that I dont travel much and Im leary. Well one day I forgot to put the do not disturb sign in my door and Sonya cleaned my room. When I came home from work I freaked out.......however after reviewing the place, she took the time to arrange my toothpaste, deodorant, shaving cream, and after shave. As well as make the bed, vaccum, drop off fresh linens,(even though I had my ones I washed folded neatly), arrange my scattered cook ware and food, it was great. Before I ramble much more, to sum it up, nice folks, great accomodations, and excellent customer service. Carmen works extremely hard every morning to put out the greatest coffee in the world, and fresh muffins and fruit as well.

Room Tip: Some folks like corner rooms cause they think its quiter.......the whole floor is quite. 09-12 to 02...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Piscataway - Rutgers University, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review! It's great to hear that you were so pleased with the staff and the service you received during your stay. It means so much to all of us to know we left such a positve impression on you. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

I am a Road Warrior who travels almost every day of the Year. This Hotel deserves very high Marks for a Great Customer Service and Value. The Hotel is newly remodeled and very comfortable. Brand New Flat Screen Televisions. The Front Desk Staff was very attentive and friendly . The General Manager Daouda personally asked me about my stay. The Morning Muffins and Rolls was a nice way to start the day. I checked in late and the night staff had everything ready and made it a breeze to check in , No Red Tape. Close by was a WalMart and other shopping. There was a very nice selection of Restaurants just down the road. I will be coming back to this Hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review of your stay. I am so pleased to hear that the hotel staff helped make your stay so pleasant. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels and we hope to see you again soon.

Been to Extended Stay America - Piscataway - Rutgers University? Share your experiences!