“Outstanding Hotel and Staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Piscataway - Rutgers University

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Piscataway - Rutgers University to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Piscataway - Rutgers University
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   410 South Randolphville Road, Piscataway, NJ 08854 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe Piscataway - Rutgers University)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #2 of 4 hotels in Piscataway
New Jersey
“Outstanding Hotel and Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

I am a Road Warrior who travels almost every day of the Year. This Hotel deserves very high Marks for a Great Customer Service and Value. The Hotel is newly remodeled and very comfortable. Brand New Flat Screen Televisions. The Front Desk Staff was very attentive and friendly . The General Manager Daouda personally asked me about my stay. The Morning Muffins and Rolls was a nice way to start the day. I checked in late and the night staff had everything ready and made it a breeze to check in , No Red Tape. Close by was a WalMart and other shopping. There was a very nice selection of Restaurants just down the road. I will be coming back to this Hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Piscataway - Rutgers University, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review of your stay. I am so pleased to hear that the hotel staff helped make your stay so pleasant. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels and we hope to see you again soon.

42 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Piscataway, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

I stayed in this hotel for five weeks ( Twice in May 2012-before renovation and in Sep,2012-after Renovation) and have been completely satisfied. Great bed, recently renovated, and great staff! If I am ever back in Piscataway New Jersey, this will be my choice hotel! Front desk staff were also very friendly and helpful. Quiet, very clean and comfortable.

Right From the Manager -Daouda, Jim,Front Desk staff- Cindy,Jessica,Emilis,Ashley,Samantha.
Special Thanks to Daouda & Jessica for the suprise breakfast arrangment today.

Hotel staff could not have been more courteous and accommodating; staying here was a joy!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Piscataway - Rutgers University, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
Thank you so very much for your nice review of our property! Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Bensalem, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Stayed Monday through Friday three straight weeks, The staff was awesome and were very accommodating. They were very helpful and knowledgeable for the local area attractions and businesses. A very nice clean establishment for business or pleasure outing.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 1st and 2nd floors and had n problems at all.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels location.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

My stay was good & the service was excellent. The front desk attendant Ashely, was very helpful and friendly. She took the time to find maps and took great care of my concern on traveling on train to NYC. She went out of her way for all the guests. I was staying for two nights and will be back soon to stay here next time for sure!

• Stayed August 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Piscataway - Rutgers University, responded to this review, August 13, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel and for recognizing the efforts Ashley made towards enhancing your stay with us. The staff and I know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. It seems we hit a home run in your case!

Please know that we look forward to hosting you again should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

I used a Priceline "instant deal" to book a last-minute trip, paying $49 for a Saturday night stay. I was a bit concerned based on some of the reviews, but figured for that price it was worth a try. I was pleasantly surprised: the management must read the reviews also. The room was large and very clean, and updated with a flat-screen TV, free wifi, comfortable bed, and fluffy pillows (and the mattress was encased in a white zippered cover, so bugs were not a concern). The carpet appeared to be new, and the bathroom and kitchenette were floored in woodgrain plank vinyl, which was also new-looking. The bathroom was very small, but clean and functional. I was glad to have read in a review that shampoo, etc., was not provided, so had brought my own. Both the evening clerk when I checked in and the morning clerk when I checked out were friendly and helpful. I was not asked for a credit card with my prepaid reservation, which I appreciated. The location was convenient: close to the freeway, to Rutgers, and to dining & shopping. My only disappointment was that the ice maker in my fridge didn't work and there wasn't an ice machine in the hall.

Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Piscataway - Rutgers University, responded to this review, July 24, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Piscataway - Rutgers University. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We were among the first in the industry to identify a need for a fully functional hotel suite, complete with range top and full refrigerator. We know that this offering is compelling because of the continued compliments we receive from guests like you.

Been to Extended Stay America - Piscataway - Rutgers University? Share your experiences!