The hotel has a very good location if you are visiting a company nearby. Everyone is nice and helpful and the rooms are quite good. Sleeping number king size beds are really good.
- Room cleaning service is excellent.
- Coffee machine with three different types of coffee. I could take a coffee with me when I headed to work.
- Pop-corn and microwave oven in the room. (Although they stopped giving me pop-corn after I ate the second portion.)
A few things on the negative side (areas of improvement):
- There is a very bad smell in the elevators. (The elevators are slow and old, which would not matter if they did not have this bed smell too.)
- On the first morning the restaurant was reserved for a group and we had to ask several members of the staff where and how we should have our breakfast. Eventually, we were directed to sit down in the lounge and asked what we would like to eat. That breakfast did not have the value of the buffet breakfast.
- The water in the pool did not look nor smell clean, and the hot tub was dirty too.
- They have like 5 or 6 staff members in the restaurant during breakfast, but they were just chatting in Spanish in the kitchen most of the time. The tables were hardly ever cleaned, sometimes we could not find a clean table with silverware, even though no other guest was in the restaurant and it was only half past 7 in the morning. Compare European hotels, where two people can manage a bigger restaurant full of people... I did not mind fetching my own coffee (other times we were brought coffee by one of the nice ladies), but then the spoons should not be hidden from the guests.
- A selection of cold cuts is really missing from the buffet, but that may be an American thing, I would not know.
All in all, it was a good stay for a reasonable price and I would stay here again, but a member of the Radisson chain should pay a lot more attention to (not so small) details like the ones mentioned above.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Radisson Piscataway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Piscataway Hotel Piscataway
- Piscataway Radisson