“DIRTY!” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 19 Restaurants in Pine Brook
Morristown, New Jersey
“DIRTY!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

I stopped at this place for a quick bite while on the road for work. I am not picky about food, particularly pizza. I found the pizza here to be good and the front part where the pizza is appeared clean. The front decor is a little dated, but who has high standards when visiting a pizza place?

Since I was on the road for work, I decided to use the bathroom after I had some slices. As I walked to the back, I found the floor to become blacker and dirtier the farther I went. The bathroom was nothing short of DISGUSTING! I have been in train stations with cleaner facilities. There was no soap, which immediately made me question the "wash hands" policy food establishments have.

I peeked at the back kitchen floor and although it was slightly cleaner, it still had a layer of grime on the floor. Afterward I looked on other review sites and saw people reviewed this place and said stick to pizza because anything beyond that is taking your life in your hands. Frankly I am shocked the health department allows them to operate unless they do a massive cleaning the day before the inspection.

• Visited July 2013