“Another great S jersey Winery” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 3 Attractions in Pilesgrove
Type: Wineries, Food & Drink
National Park, New Jersey
94 attraction reviews
“Another great S jersey Winery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

Located on the back roads of southeran NJ in Pilesgrove. This place is a must try for wine lovers. A great tasteing room with a very nice patio, where you can drink a botttle with some tasty food offerings and enjoy the veiw. They have great diners on Friday night with live entainment. Great local wines from a family owned & operated business.

Visited October 2012

Middletown, Delaware, United States
“WINERY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

beautiful views, tasty wine. a portion of some of their wines goes to the battleship new jersey foundation.

Visited August 2012
Vineland, New Jersey
“Delicious, I had the Spiced Apple Wine.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

Let me just begin by saying this wii be my all new favorite wine (Spiced Apple Wine) it was so delicious, sweet and smooth. It was the best I've ever had. It was served at my niece's bridal shower, everyone loved it.

Monroeville, NJ
15 attraction reviews
“Excellent Everything”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

Unexpected surprise nestled in the countryside of Salem County, NJ. The building is great, the grounds are beautiful, the wines are amazing and the staff and owners are outstanding. The wine bar is wonderful...comfy couches and chairs to relax on, lots of bistro tables and chairs inside and out, roomy wine bar. The atmosphere here is wonderful. The owners are casual, laid back and love to tell about their coorprate-city life roots and taking the leap into fulfilling a dream.
"Atrocious food"? No. Absolutely not. Wheather it's dinner, afternoon snack or a bowl of soup, everything is exceptional!
Be sure to check out the website often! Always a live music schedule feature many local artists!

And last but not least...THE WINE!!! They don't have a huge variety if dessert/sweet wines...which is my taste. But I never leave disappointed because what they do have is excellent. My boyfriend prefers the dry wines and loves all of their creations!

Visited May 2012
New Jersey
“Cozy winery with great wines, delicious food and excellent customer service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

I was introduced to Auburn Road Vineyard while attenting the Glassboro Wine Festival a couple of months ago. Since I am a lover of reds, I was encouraged to try the Classico which is one of their signature wines. I immediately fell in love. I brought it home to my husband who felt the same way as I did. We knew we had to visit this winery soon! We made reservations for dinner on Friday, July 13th in which we were just returning from being away on vacation.
From the moment we opened the door we were greeted with smiles in addition to a warm and cozy atmosphere. We were early for our reservations so we took a seat in the sofa area as our host, Stevie, introduced us to another wine, Rustica 2010. Needless to say we left with Rustica and Classico which has now been placed at the top of our wine lists. The dinner was reasonable priced and exceptionally delicious. Dinner consisted of the wine and cheese pairing, fresh bruschetta with a sesame roll, ceasar salad, grilled shrimp and pasta with a eggplant based tomato sauce and dessert which I opted for the gelato cannoli. Afterwards, we took our open wine to the patio area which overlooked the vineyard and enjoyed after dinner cigars as well as coffee. We stayed there until the sun went down. It was beautiful!

My only suggestion would be to NOT follow your Navigation. This winery is off the beaten path. You have to know it's there. Navigation will take you in a complete circle. Either follow directions from their website or call and ask what the best route would be.

If you're looking for a romantic little spot to spend with your honey, I would suggest Auburn Road Vineyard. Ask for Stevie.

ENJOY!