“Excellent Service” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Palm City, Florida
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

I have stayed at this property on numerous occassions. Probably around 50 times at this point. All of the staff are excellent and helpful. Not once can I say that I have had a bad stay at this Hotel. The front Desk Girls (Sam, Karen, Kim, Toni, and Brandi) are awesome and super helpful. In the morning for breakfast I always receive a friendly Good Morning from Debbie. She is great with the Customers. Ruby has been more than wonderful in attending to customers at the bar in the evening. Mike is always friendly and helpful each time I have seen him. Olivia and Jeff are always speaking with customers and always make the stay worth while. They are very accomidating to the needs or wants of the customers. I have no bad comments about any of my stays at this property. The rooms have always been clean and the cleaning staff is very courteous and helpful. I hope that each time I stay I am able to be greeted with the same staff. Thanks Pennsville Staff for making my stay feel like I am close to home.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
HamptonInnPV, Social Media Manager at Hampton Inn Pennsville-Wilmington, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Hello and thank you for your kind comments about your stay at the Hampton Inn Pennsville. Thank you for staying with us as frequently as you do. I will be glad to pass along your compliments to Sam, Karen, Kim, Toni, Brandi, Debbie and Ruby! Jeff and Ollivia will be proud of them! We are always happy to accommodate you and look forward to your next stay. When you stay with us, you're family.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Pottstown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

My fiance and I are weekend warriors right now, I come up from Virginia and he works in New Jersey, lives in Pa. We meet up every other weekend (although lately it's been every weekend), at the Hampton Inn, Pennsville.
We LOVE LOVE LOVE it! The rooms are always clean and tidy, lots of soft fluffy towels! The bed is so comfortable and plenty of pillows!!
The pool is CLEAN and very inviting and we swim when the weather allows!!
Staff at the front desk are courteous and always ready to help! As well, the manager!!

What do we LOVE the most!!??!! Happy hour(s) with Ruby!!! Always a amile and ready to make the end of a long week seem bearable!

Have to say, not a big breakfast person, but I an very happy to have REAL oatmeal too and not the bagged stuff! Great selection too, waffles, eggs, omelets, sausages, bacon..etc!!

Keep up the good work...see you next Thursday!!! :)

Room Tip: They have a really nice BIG work out room too!!! Very clean and nice and cool!!!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
HamptonInnPV, Social Media Manager at Hampton Inn Pennsville-Wilmington, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
SusanZerr, We are happy to be the place to meet up with your fiance! We love having you here. Thank you very much for your 5 star review of our hotel. We're happy that you enjoy the outdoor pool, cleanliness, On the House Breakfast, happy hour with Ruby, jump - our fitness center, and our friendly staff. Nice to see you again last Thursday!
Fall River, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

Chose Hampton Inn because i was tired of smelly rooms substandard facilities,best choice i ever made. The staff is ready for your every need,got off the road early in the morning ahead of schedule they allow me early checkin (12:00),nice AC ,Fluffy bed, cleanest room smelled fresh,everything u could want,the pool was very refreshing,towels on a stand,very,very nice.The housekeepers are the best restock shampoo,cond ,mouthwash,lotion my honey loved it.Don't hesitate book it, trust me book it.

Room Tip: Make reservation don't plan on a walk in,if disabled tell them what u need,front desk does every...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
William B, Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Pennsville. We're glad that our staff was able to accommodate your early check in and we are pleased that you enjoyed your guestroom amenities including our Hampton Bed Experience. We'll pass on your kudos to the Housekeeping staff!
Wigan, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

We stayed 5 nights and the would like to thank Geoff and his team. The service they provided was excellent. We would like to thank them for all their help. We would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay in this area of NJ.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
HamptonInnPV, Social Media Manager at Hampton Inn Pennsville-Wilmington, responded to this review, August 2, 2012
I am excited to pass along your great comments to our General Manager, Jeff, who so well accommodated you during your 5 night stay. Thank you for choosing Hampton and thank you for your great review.
Weymouth, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

Clean and great breakfast. No kids channels on tv though, but overall good stay.

• Stayed July 2012
Thank you for your 5 star review of the Hampton Inn Pennsville! I will pass along your comments to our GM about the TV Channels.
Bethesda, Maryland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

Booked a non-smoking room with a king bed. When we arrived late (around 11:30PM), we were given a smoking room with 2 double beds. When we asked to be moved, we were told that they were fully booked and this was the only room available. The room did not smell awful, but did not have a clean smell either. And the refrigerator periodically made loud noises, which woke me several times.

The stay was a clunker. I won't stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Hello, I am sorry to hear that your stay wasn't what you had expected. When you book online, especially through a 3rd Party site like Expedia or Hotels.com, all room types are subject to availability. I do want to apologize for your room type change upon your arrival. In the future, feel free to call the hotel ahead of time to make sure that your room type is available. Or call to book your room through the hotel with a hotel guarantee!
Norwalk, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

I have been a guest at this property dozens of times over the past ten years so I have a good frame of reference for this review. As a Hilton Honors Diamond member, I've also stayed at no less than 70 other Hampton Inns, for business travel, over that period. Not only does this hotel adhere to the highest Hilton quality standards, but they've always gone above and beyond to express hospitality. From the nice lady in the breakfast area who I've known for years, to Kari at the front desk who always says "hello, welcome back" when I check in, to the complimentary beverages and snacks in the late afternoon, this place has truly become an oasis for me when I travel through So. Jersey. I know it sounds funny, but with some good food in the area, Pennsville Custard down the road, and the reciprocal privileages at Jersey Fitness for workouts I actually feel a little like I'm on vacation when I stay here. Keep up the great work!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
SteveM., We love our Hilton Honors Members and appreciate your business! Our great staff has a lot of hamptonality and we strive to exceed expectations. I will be happy to pass along your kudos to Kari and Deb, they will appreciate your kind comments.Feel free to "vacation" with us anytime, we love having you here!

Been to Hampton Inn Pennsville-Wilmington? Share your experiences!