“Great price, Great staff” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Pennsville
Houston, Texas
“Great price, Great staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I travel for work. Knowing I was going to be working in Wilmington NJ, I looked for a place to stay for about a year 4 nights a week. I knew I did not want to stay in Downtown Wilmington, so I found this Super 8. Having never stayed in one before, my husband called and spoke with a manager for about a half an hour to be certain it would be safe (its right off of 295). I am ever so thankful I decided to try it. The staff is friendly, the rooms are clean, and it is a safe place to stay even if your a female travelling on your own. The only thing I would improve is the breakfast, I have been here for a month and it has never varied. Other than that it is wonderful. Thank you Super 8.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Teresa N, Social Media Manager at Super 8 Pennsville, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Hi Angela, Thank you for choosing to have a super stay at the Super 8 Pennsville each week!
I am happy to hear that you enjoy our friendliness and cleanliness during each stay. We are just as lucky that you found us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

I had to go to NJ because mother was very sick, every hotel was booked because of Sandy, did find Super 8 in Pennsville,NJ and very very surprised how clean and friendly the staff was. I was also impressed of the decort and the appreication gift left in my room. I will come back because of the great service.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Super8MtLaurel, Social Media Manager at Super 8 Pennsville, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
We are sorry to hear about your mother's illness, I am glad that our staff and guestrooms were able to bring you some comfort during your stay, and during Hurricane Sandy I might add. Wishing you and your family a Happy Holiday Season.
Berea, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

This Super 8 is clean, within walking distance of some good restaurants (Applebee's, Cracker Barrel) and not outdated. The breakfast would be better with scrambled eggs or bacon, but overall, not bad. Nice to have a self-serve refrigerated unit that included beer since this is a hotel without restaurant or bar. I'd stay here again when visiting the area. One item to note, if going between Delaware and this hotel, the toll bridge you cross hits you with a hefty toll coming and going.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest, We are extremely happy that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Super 8 Pennsville! I am sorry that you were not over-satisfied with SuperStart Breakfast, but I do appreciate your kind comments about our cleanliness, location, and beverage cooler! We will be more than happy to accommodate you on your next trip over the bridge!

Been to Super 8 Pennsville? Share your experiences!