“Great Value at a Great Place” 5 of 5 stars

Super 8 Pennsville
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   413 N Broadway, Pennsville, NJ 08070   |
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Pennsville
Pennsville, New Jersey
“Great Value at a Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

I normally do not write reviews about places, but I was so impressed with my stay and the value I received that I had to share it with other travelers. The hotel is clean, well decorated and the staff is very friendly. Somethings that really impressed me were, 1) Upon check-in the front desk gave each of my kids a package of Oreo cookies and a personalized card welcoming them to the hotel. 2) Clean, clean, clean!!! I am really impressed with how clean and modern-looking this hotel is. 3) The beds where very comfortable, not springy or smelly. The only two things I wish could change about the hotel are, 1) I wish the free Wi-Fi was of the N-standard vice the B/G standard and 2) I wish there was some way of propping open the adjoining room doors. (Maybe they don't due to a fire regulation) Overall, my family and I were very happy and pleased with our stay and will definitely be back.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Super8MtLaurel, Social Media Manager at Super 8 Pennsville, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
We are happy that we exceeded your expectations! The staff at the Super 8 Pennsville definitely goes above and beyond in customer service. Thank you for mentioning our standards for cleanliness and our modern aesthetic. I'll share your feedback about the WiFi and adjoining rooms with management. Thank you for your review. We are exceptionally pleased that you and your family were well taken care of!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Middletown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Location, service and physical amenities all very good. The breakfast, although complimentary, was a bit weak on variety and limited on the number of hot items. We've stayed at this property previously and will very likely stay there again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Super8MtLaurel, Social Media Manager at Super 8 Pennsville, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Thank you so much for your 5 star review of the Super 8 Pennsville! I'm sorry that you were not satisfied with our SuperStart Breakfast options. Overall, we are glad that you chose to stay with us again. Thank you for your review and your business.

Been to Super 8 Pennsville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Pennsville

Address: 413 N Broadway, Pennsville, NJ 08070
Location: United States > New Jersey > Pennsville
Free Breakfast Free Parking Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Pennsville
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Pennsville 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Pennsville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Pennsville Hotel Pennsville

If you own or manage Super 8 Pennsville, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.