“good prices” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dover, Delaware
“good prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I always like cracker barrel, my favorite. But just this once, I got deep fried catfish, which gave me cramps,so watch out for that, other wise food is always good.

Visited June 2013

New York, New York, United States
“Typical Cracker Barrel Chain Restaurant ....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We arrived for breakfast at 8am and had no issues getting seated and getting menus. Coffee arrived quickly and we made known our selections to the server. Well food came pretty quickly and it was cold. Cold eggs, grits and gravy are not very interesting to say the least. Additionally, my side order of biscuits never arrived (that helped my diet a little) and no one came by to see if we needed any additional coffee etc. When we did see the server next was when she dropped off the check and did not even inquire if we wanted anything else. These are three of my favorite pet peeves when it comes to restaurants reviews, cold food, missing food, and lousy service. In all fairness, I did not relate this to the young women walking around asking customers how their breakfast was as I saw no point to that at the end of my meal. On the way out, the cashier asked about my experience and let it all out to her and to her colleague at the register. My significant other is a Cracker Barrel fan and wanted to try it again when we were leaving town to go home. Well someone must have said something because the server was very attentive, took the order and executed it correctly. Food was hot for a change and all special requests carried out perfectly .....

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Cape Coral
“Slow Service - Not that busy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

Food is okay. Not too hot. Hot tea, not so hot. Just okay. I come to expect that from Cracker Barrel.

Visited April 2013
Bridgeton New Jersey
“dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

as always great value for our money as we always stop by when we travel. Staff was attentive and friendly food was hot and the barrel as always was clean

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Montreal, Canada
“Always reliable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

So convenient, especially in very bad weather, to have a Cracker Barrel a couple of steps from the Hampton Inn.

You cannot go wrong. Quality, freshness and good prices are the trademark. Comfort food on a long road trip like good chicken, macaroni and cheese, creamy cold slaw, fired okra, biscuits you cannot resist, what more do you need?

• Visited February 2013