“Pleasant Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Parsippany

You added Days Inn Parsippany to your Saves list
Days Inn Parsippany
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3159 Route 46 East, I-287 & US 46, Parsippany, NJ 07054   |
Ranked #13 of 17 Hotels in Parsippany

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

It was my first time staying at this hotel. The room was a little bit small but it was clean and comfortable. Free wifi and breakfast were both included. During my stay, internet worked ok! I'm grateful that hotel staff, Duglas, was very helpful! He saw me moving my heavy luggage and helped me out. Next time, if I will go to NJ, I will still choose to stay at this hotel!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Susan C, Supervisor at Days Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
Thank you, Iris, for taking the time to write this review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff was able to assist you with your luggage.
Our goal is to provide the best customer service possible so your feedback is greatly appreciated.
We hope to have the chance to serve you again in the future!
Buffalo, Wyoming
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

when first checked in at 1a.m the room was nasty hair all over the place, there was a big crack in the sealing about the stairs, the front desk wouldn't let me use the phone, the place is old! hallway carpet was nasty , the towels they had you could see through them old old old towels, when i got back home there was a $107.00 dollar charge and i called asked what that was for they said there was stain on the pillow case. Pillow case that cost $107 dollars wow *rip offs* ,i hope the use the $107 to buy some new towels

if you like to get ripped off this place is for you!

Room Tip: dont stay here
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Susan C, Supervisor at Days Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Thank you for your staying with us and for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We appreciate guest feedback and use it improve our customer service and make our guests' stays as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
It is upsetting to hear that you had such a negative experience at our hotel.
Firstly, I do apologize on behalf of our housekeeping staff that you found hairs in the bathroom. It is not our hotel's policy to leave the rooms anything less than spotless. If you return for another stay, please let our Front Desk know next time, so that they may have the chance to move you to a more suitable room.
Secondly, regarding use of the Lobby telephone, I will remind our Front Desk agents that all guests are allowed access to the phone for Local out-going calls. However, all long-distance calls can be made from each individual room for an additional charge.
Thirdly, as we explained to you before, the $107.00 charge was not for 1 pillow case. The charges are related to 3 King-size bed sheets, 2 large bath towels, 1 King-size pillow case and 1 King-size mattress pad in your room that were stained with blood. Because of the blood stains, they were no longer usable and had to be discarded by our housekeeping staff. It is not our hotel's policy to reuse bloodied items as it poses a serious health hazard for our future guests.
If you would like to discuss this matter with me any further, you can contact me at 973-335-0200.

Been to Days Inn Parsippany? Share your experiences!