“Nice Hotel” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Parsippany

You added Days Inn Parsippany to your Saves list
Days Inn Parsippany
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3159 Route 46 East, I-287 & US 46, Parsippany, NJ 07054   |
Ranked #13 of 17 Hotels in Parsippany
“Nice Hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

I came back from staying two nights at this hotel. Check in was really quick. Staff very friendly and helpful. The room was quite large. Beds are extremely comfortable. Very clean and comes with Bath and Body Products. Air-condition was working well..

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Fiona C, Supervisor at Days Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Thank you for staying at Days Inn Parsippany. We’re glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us. We also thank you for telling us you are pleasant with the amenities of the room. Your comments are very important to us. We will continue to improve our guest services in order to better satisfy guest needs. We hope to see you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

This is probably the worst Day's Inn I have ever been to. I agree with a lot of comments here.

Cabbage smell is much better than what you smell there - the smell is really disgusting, sort of like wet laundary that have been left in the washers for days. Ripping out the carpeting might help.

The room is not worth more than $20 a night. You are better at a cheap motel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you Lulu for taking the time to write out this review. I am sorry to know that you found your room unpleasant. I will inform and advise the housekeeping department staff of your concerns. Again, thank you for letting us know where we can improve. We always take every guest’s concerns very seriously and our main goal is to better satisfy our guests’ demands. If you prefer to speak with me personally, you can reach me at (973)335-0200. I hope we can have another chance to better serve you with our usual hospitality.
Rogersville
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Just a bad experience....hotel didnt have good wifi in the smokers part of the hotel so when we asked to switch to a non smoking room they charged us a 20 dollar upgrade fee even though the new room was smaller and smelled of urine and cabbage. Even after switching, the wifi wouldnt work if two people used their laptops at the same time. The staff was snobbish to be polite and the breakfast was inspiring. The best part of our stay was checking out

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Fiona C, Supervisor at Days Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Thank you Samuel for staying at Days Inn Parsippany, I’m sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay. We only charge upgrade fees when guests would like to switch their rooms to our newer building. I apologize for the inconvenience of WIFI accessing. We had already called our WIFI supplier and the problem has been fixed. If you would like to speak with me personally, I could be reached at (973)335-0200.Thank you for letting us know where we can improve and I hope next time you will give us another chance to serve you with our usual hospitality.

Been to Days Inn Parsippany? Share your experiences!